3D Imaging

This is pretty much uncharted territoy with RCT3, but the inspiration came from the Atari Community about makeing 3D movies. It seems like a lost cause because of what you have to go through or what you really need to make a 3D video. The above thread has been kind of quite here lately, but hopefully people haven't given up on the idea of a 3D video with RCT3. Since I've tried many different things in makeing the 3D Video and came short and failed each time, I desided to mess around with Photos. Here's one I created recently:

Glasses on!
[Image: 3ddevilkeepera5up.gif]
Glasses off

My next project will take hours to complete but I believe it's possible. What I'll do is, set up like I'm going to record a video but instead of RECORD I'll just take snapshots. I'll probably end up with a 1000 photos or more then I'll convert them to JPEG, open them up with a paint program, and spit out .GIFS. From there I can upload them to the online GIF mentioned in another thread, regenerate to a 3D look, and then throw them in WMM.
This is the only way that I can think of to make a "3D Video." If anyone has any suggestion or any eaiser routes please fill me/us in.

Also, in the Exchange forum I posted some helpful links if you haven't found them and you want to just click HERE.
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
Rofl, lucky me getting my 3D glasses in the mail yesterday. Looks friking sweet.
[Image: plasma5zg.jpg]
:: Your signaute image was over 100 pixels in height. We resized the image for you.
My Blog
Lol, same here ^ Daily Mail 3D Glasses!

Great idea beelitz! I hope you succeed!
After a few hours surfing the web in search of answers to a better quality and more easier way of creating 3D Videos, I found a program called 3D Combine 4.0.5. The site is at Photoalb.com where you'll find the "Combine" program and a few more. The program allows you to manually or auto-complete a 2D to 3D conversion on BMP images or convert .AVI to the 3D realm.

Here is a new pic using this program:
glasses on
[Image: shot01578xm.gif]
glasses off

And here is a Video using about 50 BMP's
Short Video Click Here-752KB

The bightness of the pic and video are a little dim, but soon I aim to have something a little bit more pleasant. Enjoy!!!
5 videos FOR YOU
That one doesn't work with normal glasses since it also uses green light....normal ones use red and blue/
[Image: plasma5zg.jpg]
:: Your signaute image was over 100 pixels in height. We resized the image for you.
My Blog
dude knighty is right, and the vid doesnt work either! :'(, but everywhere else good job! I also have an idea, you could use fraps to repeat taking the images, 1 per second automatically until you press the stop button, then upload them into microsoft .gif animator then make the pic 3D.

ahero
how exactly do I set FRAPS to do that? Any what is the microsoft .gif animator? About the vid, I'll see if I can find it and upload it again. -might take a while
5 videos FOR YOU