The Blue Gig in 3D! (Pics and Video!)

--The video might seem a little glitchy like it was recorded with Fraps, but that's because it wasn't recorded at all. This video consists of 1,535 .bmp pics converted
to AVI and compressed to reduce the size as much as possible.

--This took a lot of work. First I had to ride the Blue Gig in RCT3 and take many pics; ended up with 744. Then I had to change them to 3D one by one, I ended up resizing them twice, trial and error with WMM and other video programs before finding a converting program that converts bmp2avi, duplicating the pics and renaming them one by one, add extra pics for intro and outro, then coverting the pics to AVI and this is what you have. It took many long and boring hours doing this, but I tried to get the best I could -(just for you!) Before I duplicated the pics, the coaster was more fuild, but much too fast. Afterwards, it's more slower, yet a little glitchy, but better optical quality.

--One of my biggest concerns was getting it small enough for a website to host, but destroying the quality just to reduce the size was not an option. Thanks to http://www.RCT3X.co.uk I was able to FTP the video.

--You will need the red and blue gla-s-ses for your 3D viewing pleasure.

Here we go! Some pics for you!
gla-s-ses on
[Image: 15lg.png]

[Image: 25bh.png]

[Image: 37wz.png]

[Image: 49ty.png]

[Image: 56dz.png]

[Image: 62pp.png]
gla-s-ses off

Here is the video:

The Blue Gig in 3D!

Enjoy,
  -beelitz
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
Wow i must download this
:shock: 470MB ! ! ! Wow, thats huge... What felt like an eternity on 2MB DSL, it finally downlaoded.

Fired up Media Player, slipped on the 3D glasses I had from Shrek 3D and WOW. I have never seen anything like it before, It must have taken ages to convert every frame to 3D.

Well done, definatly the best RCT:3 video yet :wink:
[Image: banner.png]

Member Of The Month: March 2006
Quote:It must have taken ages to convert every frame to 3D.

Oh man, it took so long that I really dread doing another one. But hey, if people seem to like this one, then I guess I have no choice. Biggrin
5 videos FOR YOU
The image previews look great and i am downloading the video now!

I can see this is going to be fab!
Eek 'twas awesome.
[Image: plasma5zg.jpg]
:: Your signaute image was over 100 pixels in height. We resized the image for you.
My Blog
Glad yall like it. I'm trying to find a different prgoram to convert into 3D better. but teh search continues.
5 videos FOR YOU