User Created & Offical RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Videos! Last updated on 10-21-05

This thread is for user created and Offical videos. This is also open to discuss others players movies but it would be appreciated if it is limited to videos. Below is a list of official movies from GAMESPOT, IGN, ATARI, GAMESPY, and more...

This Page last updated 10/27/05

I will regulary maintain and update this list, ENJOY!

To view instructions for making a video or rules, view the bottom of this post.

Known Offical Videos:

1.1 -Gamespot vids-This includes all 3 official trailers, all 3 devolpers interviews, and all 10 gameplay footage vids.

1.2 - gamespy vids-This includes the 3 offical trailers, 3 gameplay movies, 3 game play videos, and 3 small clips.

1.3 - Here is the TelsaCoiler, WhitePalms, YellowDragster, RedDragster, Serpentine Coasters.  

1.4 - Here are some game play vids: Gameplay vid 1, 2, 3.    

1.5 - Here are some coastercam vids: Invert, mega, looping, Wooden    

1.6 -IGN! They've released a new Spooky Theme Movie. You can also find Big foot and Frankenstien.    

1.7 - Atari has updated there movie section with a new movie

1.8 - Game Rankings has the full collection of all the movies, and others. Movie collection and 2 trailers,  

1.9 - WP Files has a making of interview.

2.0 - PC GameWorld has the new promotional RCT3 Movie for download.

2.1 - UGO has another one of the original movies.

EXPANSION VIDS!

Soaked!

1. - The First Expansion Video!

2. - Second RCT3 Soaked Video! (Called Soaked! Sizzle)

3. - Soaked! Special Release Party Video!

Wild!

1. - 20 Minutes of Footage! 5 New Videos! All @ GameInformer!

2. - Includes a Video Developer Interview and 3 Gameplay footage Vids!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!NEWS & UPDATES!

I removed all the extra stuff in this thread because I would like to stream line it to just offical videos.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES AND CONDITIONS TO POSTING A MOVIE!

1. Please view the top of this post for some quick faq when posting your movie!

2. For people who put swearing/objectional content into the video which includes the background audio:

The best option would just be to post a (disclamer) warning in your post/video at the beginning saying the following, "In consideration of young viewing audiences, a warning of the following has been issued:
This following video below has some suggestional, swearing, or vulgural content either seen in the video or heard in the background audio"

Note: Remove any DEAD links and DEAD pictures or replace them.

HOW TO CREATE A MOVIE
1) In RCT3 press ctrl+shift+F11 to begin recording
2) When your done recording press ctr+shift+F11 again to stop
3) Upload your video into windows movie maker to edit and add music.
4) Upload you video to one of the many free hosters and then put your video on here to let everyone see

To record in-game sound i suggest you use FRAPS!(You must register for sound)

Click here for a Windows Movie Maker tutorial

If you would like to submit your site that allows the public to upload videos PM me & I will get it up ASAP!

Places to host your videos:

1. RCTUniverse Uploader

2. Rapidshare Uploader

Hope this is helpful, and remember to post your user created vids!
[Image: 7.jpg]