Final Destination 3

I saw the trailer today for the upcoming film.....yehh.Rollercoaster carnage or what.Beelitz always said that the peeps get theirs.:wink:...and in this installment you do.......the cars do about twenty inversions in 5 seconds(new record) OFF track of course
LOL! Yeah I saw that and the first thing that came to mind was RCT3. Good to see that great minds think alike.
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
Obviously there were no mechanics placed nearby...or the coaster was designed by LEGO lol:lol:
maybe they should rename a peep "frontier" That'll solve everything.
5 videos FOR YOU
yeah man....hey love the new rank.
Ok I saw the movie yesterday and I felt like a loser because I was the only laughing when the coaster accident happened. It was RCT3 death style all the way. I give it 8/10 b/c you know the story line b/c of the first two movies, but the best part of the whole movie is the forst 30 min when about to ride The Devil's Flight. muhahahah....

There's about 10 min of boo-bee action in the tanning beds but when they start frying -it kills everything. They looked disgusting afterwards.

The deaths are very gru-some and may be two parts here you might jump.

If you haven't seen it, it's worth the money. YOu know how the whole "Death thing" works from the prievous movies and in this one it's the same. Like I said the way the people are killed is more intense than before and the coaster ride in the begining is worth seeing over and again.
5 videos FOR YOU
I can't wait to see that movie!

I am going this weekend to see Date Movie...it looks so funny!
It was good..

Date Movie does look funny. Tell us how it was later..
5 videos FOR YOU