Four Blades: Hidden Valley

Hi, this is the first Four Blades park. Four Blades is a new group that comprises Four people, we are making a chain of parks. This park was made just by two of us, anyway here are some screenshots and a download link I hope you like it.
Here are some screenshots:

[Image: fwnom8.jpg]
This first shot shows our Mine Drop ride, a horse ranch and Tunneler, our wooden wild mouse which has excitement and intensity stats both very high. It zips in and out of an abandoned warehouse.

[Image: fwnoro.jpg]
Here you can see Dynamite, and in the background our Mine Train Coaster. This beast plummets up and down, in and out of the ground, forming the backdrop for the Western Quarry.

[Image: fwnouu.jpg]
An overview of the area, with Rodeo at the front, a tribute to the lost classic at Chessington World of Adventures. Tunneler and Dynamite are in the back, plus the horse ranch to the very top of the screen.

[Image: fwo95s.jpg]
Another shot of the Mine Train, with The Rig to the left. The building on the edge of the screen is the barn market, a themed family dining and shopping area!

[Image: fwo9c0.jpg]
The mighty Pirate Fortress, plus the incredible Log Flume (and Disko in the corner) form the backbone of the Pirate area.

[Image: fwo9hw.jpg]
The castle stands to the left, with another shot of our brilliant log flume. The abandoned castle shows what is left of the old pirates who lived here, and Blackbeard has forever left his mark with the ferocious Blackbeard's Curse. The pirate ship is a fun family ride that everyone can enjoy!

[Image: fwo9oh.jpg]
Our spinning coaster in full view, dodging in and out of the castle, anchors (what a pun!) the area down. In the back you see the Inverted Ship, and the Log Flume at the front.

[Image: fwo9vp.jpg]
A shot of the Python that sits on the top of the mountain. The vertical coaster plummets through the ground, before looping over and bringing you back to the surface.

[Image: fwo9zr.jpg]
The Python's banked corner, plus the brilliant Log Flume and Inverted Ship.

[Image: hs9sid.jpg]
This one is of the rapids in the generic area. It zig zags through a forest before dipping into a tunnel filled with waterfalls and then up the mountain and down past the two waterfalls for an epic finale.

Continued on the next post.
[Image: hs9uaf.jpg]
The launched looping coaster pulls off 4 inversions including a cobra loop. It's misty setting in the generic area makes it more then your average launched coaster.

[Image: hs9uzb.jpg]
A second shot of the launched looping coaster.

[Image: hs9vk1.jpg]
The Sting readying itself for another intense ride. In the background you can see our freefall tower, plus the rapids.

[Image: hs9xet.jpg]
The Werewolf (Extended Coaster) at the start of the ride. This is the signature ride of the park, putting you through 9 inversions and dipping in and out of the ground throughout.

[Image: hs9xz7.jpg]
The Werewolf loops over the path.

[Image: hs9ycp.jpg]
The drifting coaster.

[Image: hs9yti.jpg]
The gallows swing, coasterball and our extended coaster going through one of its nine inversions.

[Image: hsiz6c.jpg]
In the transparent view we can truly see what The Werewolf does.

[Image: fz0mjt.jpg]
And finally an overview of the park.

And here is the link to download the park:
http://rapidshare.de/files/8225463/Four_...y.dat.html

Anyway that is that for now, any comments would be appreciated.
Cool Biggrin Very nice
that's a nice park. I like the Western section best overall.
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
Nice park!
[Image: 7.jpg]
Thanks for all you comments. Clearly we are going in the right direction.
Im liking the park. some great detailed areas and I think some of your buildings are great. keep up the great work
I am sure I have seen this park some where before . . .
Any way geat park :wink:
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
could you please re-upload it at rapidshare...
It's not there anymore, and i'd really really really, wanna check it out..
Pardon my french, I'm danish.. Eekops: