Whats Next on the Agenda

I think with all the probs everyones having with Wild and such......ive come to the conclusion the next expansion will be called either
RCT3 - Bugs Fixed.... or
RCT3 - Tables & Chairs.

What im basically saying is, is that we need a new patch quickly to iron out some of the problems seen, to be honest ive had little problem with WILD but i found the game did run faster with just Soaked installed.I think there will be another expansion aswell, RCT4 is way-off, people already have trouble with lag, so give it a year and a half or so, and peeps will be getting faster PC's.....anyhow RCT4 would probably burn out most of our Mid-range graphics cards to ashes.:lol:
I tyink Frontier should try and develop new light mapping techniques and such that will increase performance. There's always new techniques that come along that allow us to create better graphics on the same machine. Halo 2 has vastly better graphics than halo 1, but runs at double the frame rate, with very VERY rare hiccups ompared to halo 1.
[Image: plasma5zg.jpg]
:: Your signaute image was over 100 pixels in height. We resized the image for you.
My Blog
They need to do something quick i guess...
I think will all the complaints, they are on top of things -they better be..
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
Well technicaly since Halo two is for xbox and halo 1 was for pc, there is a major difference in how it performs. Generally any xbox or console game is built for performance and quality, while pc games are just built for quality and in rct3's case quantity
[Image: 7.jpg]