Pointy Peaks

Belloman Wrote:
stefanandmason Wrote:Hi, I'm new here, but i'm pretty good at RCT3, and i have Wild! installed. is there any way to help?
We'll have to see how this works out... currently, we have a fully Soaked and Wild park, a Soaked park with one person, and now possibly a Wild park with one person (you). Obviously so many people have Soaked and Wild, but not enough people have JUST Soaked or JUST Wild... we'll have to wait and see if any more people come forward.
I actually have Soaked and Wild.:|
stefanandmason Wrote:
Belloman Wrote:
stefanandmason Wrote:Hi, I'm new here, but i'm pretty good at RCT3, and i have Wild! installed. is there any way to help?
We'll have to see how this works out... currently, we have a fully Soaked and Wild park, a Soaked park with one person, and now possibly a Wild park with one person (you). Obviously so many people have Soaked and Wild, but not enough people have JUST Soaked or JUST Wild... we'll have to wait and see if any more people come forward.
I actually have Soaked and Wild.:|
Oh, it sounded like you just had Wild.
I wasn't really thinking when I said I had Wild!
Who has the park now?
Jag?
i don't have the park. i thought we had to wait for everyone postion filled. how do i get the park by e-mail or download
[Image: jag100banner.gif]
I sent it to your email address, you didn't get it?
whcih e-mail did you send it to was it the bt one or hotmail (could you tell me though PM as i don't want people to know my e-mailSmile)

{EDIT} i got it now
Would love to see another park open for a second group of Wild! + Soaked!
Will do right now, as now three people want a new park.
i see you got one more place left for park C #5 is it ok if i could take that spot