Tycoon City

the game looks good!
Biggrin
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
http://tcny.rct3x.co.uk < The site is up! Check it out Smile
I see you've been working on the site. Looks great thus far. The game is already out right?
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
Nope, 24th February
I probably wont have the time to play it like I did with RCT3 but I will for sure get it. My thought was, will it be 3D world like RCT3? From that video on your site, my question was answered. Hopefully this game will blow up like RCT3 did and is continuing to do.
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
Yeh, hopefully it will be a great game and i am sure it will be!

The game looks amazing Smile i cant wait to get it ive got some plans for bussinesses :P. However i think i found a flaw in some of the information. In the info & features section you say:

Quote:Edit your name (or any name) on to storefronts as well as your picture (or any picture) on to billboards in-game. Stream your own videos on to in-game video walls.

However in the interview with the Designer he says:

Quote:7. From screenshots released, there are advertising boards, will these be customisable, e.g. adding our own images, and including ad's we want?

Unfortunately not.

Is it just me or do they contradict? I would love it if i could import adverts and billboards of my own Smile please correct me if im wrong. Btw Rct3x have you actually got the game? If you do howd you get it? Because it looks as if you made the video :P and is there a demo i can get?
Member of the month - October - 2006
Yay. Icicles.
I havent got it yet, but look out for a DEMO from us in a few days Smile

Hmm, im not sure about the billboards. The info was sent by the game company, but the interview from the developer!

We will soon find out Biggrin
RCT3x.....please could i help out on the forum when you have one? I wouldn't mind being a mod when a forum starts from scratch Smile and the game looks soo cool Smile
Member of the month - October - 2006
Yay. Icicles.
wow! I luuuuuuuuuurve the screenshots!
IMG: http://i13.tinypic.com/34sl1qh.jpg