New Coaster-Drayton Manor-uk

FrownEek:roll:
apparently ur supposed to put rumors in so what the hell!!
i heard a rumor from my cousin's best mate, who works at the park and he said that drayton Manor park is planning a 315ft-tall stratacoaster along the lake.
the coaster is said to be similar to "project Stealth" and "kingda Ka" and, if permitted, will be the UK's tallest and fastest coaster.
from what i heard, the ride will include a 315ft-tall top hat followed by an 85ft "bunny-hop" style hill/hump, and 2 big helexs before coming to a stop back in the station.
the coaster's top speed will be about 100mph.(roughly)
the ride is supposed to cost around £10 million thanks to new materials used and is proposed to be open for the 2007 season!!

i hope they do build this as i live quite close to the park!!!
yay!!!!BiggrinBiggrinSmileEek8)
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
Cool!

btw, this is for rct3 rumors - moved - I've made it clearer now Smile
[Image: 7.jpg]
I will be going to Drayton for the first time this year, Im going for Shockwave alone.If they put that mutha in, boy would i have to consider making it a regular occurance......i was wondering, does Drayton have any height restrictions? also i feel that the Pepsi Max Big One has held the UK record for too long now.We need to start building bigger and better.....agreed?
i strongly agree!
b.t.w drayton manor does have a few height restrictions for rides such as shockwave, since it is a stand-up coaster, also apocalypse has restrictions as well for its stand-up and stand-up floorless sections. im not sure about any other rides but knowing britain ud better count on it lol. ull like drayton manor a lot!!
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
I'll always love my Thorpe....its like my second home..........ahhhh Stealth.