Rollercoaster Tycoon 3: Resort!!!!!!!!-beware its a big list!!

I'd like to be able to theme out the animal viewing decks. Right now it takes a lot of planning and stuff just to make them match a themed area.

The ability to place themed object in animal enclosures besides trees, would be cool.

Poop that eventually will disappear if an attendant doesn't get to it within a few days. I've had it build up so thick it looks like a whole new land texture.:?

Enclosures that don't break down for no apperant reason would be nice. It's irritating when you're shooting a movie of your coaster (taking a half-hour or more,) and a red $25 swims through the air at the wrong time.:x

The ability to shoot down that helecopter that takes away your animals would be cool. I think if it would just spun out of control, after you click on it, and crashed outside the park boundaries, there'll be no need for a lawsuit.8)

More animals.

If you surround a habitat with water or a cliff face, you don't need a fence that you have to hide somehow.

Supports for the Sky Ride. Going clear across a park in one long span, and no visible means of support along the way, is somewhat unrealistic.

A roller coaster opion that'll build a clear tube around the track so you can dive underwater would be cool.8)
Those are some great ideas! I've always wanted hotels and restaurants. Maybe you should takeover Frontier :P.
I have a few things I'd like to see changed, or removed from the game.

I want to get rid of that pop up menu while taking video. You accidentally hit/shove/nudge the mouse and up it comes. I rather hit a key to cause it pops up and drop down, like Num/Lock or that strange ~/` key to the left of the !/1 key.

When an animal enclosure fails, I don't want to see that red money dollar amount float through the air in my videos.

I don't like having to acknowledge that pop-up window that says "You can't place a track there". Isn't it enough that the section in question is shown in red?

I'd like the Queue & Exit footpaths saved with the archetecture &/or track files.

After altering a completed track, (which would already have it's entrance & exits designated,) the build window wouldn't automatically give you an entrace gate to accidentally move from it's original placement after missing that tiny-a**ed "close window button".

Sweeping curves should'nt cut out a huge hole out of the landscape when going underground, or emurging from underground.

The ability to feed the park inspector to the lions. Screw drowning him. I don't want any evidence. Just pry out his fillings, donate his glasses, and as for that pocket protector... :woot:

What I would add...
I'd like to see real open doorways made for double-wide footpaths, instead of just missing wall sections in buildings.

Run trains of different colors on the same track.

Game booths.

Christmas Theming with trees that are decorated & lit, animated props & that big jolly elf called St. Nick as an entertainer who lets kids sit on his lap and hands out candy canes. (Kids only. NOT adults. That's just wrong.)

Neon lighting for steel coasters and strings of lights for woodies.

UV/Blacklights and neon colors for nightime effects.

Anything that prevents building tracks, paths or flat rides would automatically be deleted as you build. Flora or fawna, paths or peeps, BEGONE!

The ability to have more than one build window open.

The ability to shoot a video and still work in another area of the park.

The ability to make areas "invisible" to lessen frame rate lag.

To create a game called "Parking Lot Tycoon" or "Resort Tycoon" so I don't have to see how others go about wasting valuable park property. :wink:

The ability to texturize the inner surface of tunnels in any wall texture desired. Even diamond support structure.

A ride naming program that tells you that a ride has a stupid name or not.

A "Do-Over" feature that will take the game back to a predetermined point in time, before you go about and mess it up with some big project that didn't turn out as expected.

The ability to forcably eject any peeps with an attitude, using a catapult. :lol:
I would like to see most of the things mentioned above.

I would also like to have a real time clock displayed either in the corner or in the bar with the game time clock so that you can tell how late it is at night or early in the morning it is without having to look at the clock when you close RCT 3 and realise just how late at night it is.
[Image: pin142.jpg]
[Image: d34thstrik3.png]
i agree with all of the above

however i extremely doubt there would be another sequel or expansion since 1. there hasnt been in a while 2. chris sawyer sued atari so i doubt he will join them for a sequel 3. chris sawyer stated that he most probably wont make another sequel but he probably will if there is a popularity upburst.
I cant wait to c it on the actuall game it sounds really cool Smile
Turbo Tortoise Wrote:That is everything that I was hoping for in a new expansion pack. Exept you couldnt have the animal and pool expansions because some people who buy the new expansion might not have soaked or wild.

i think there comes no new expension pack.

rct1 2 expensions
rct2 2 expensions

RCT3 2expensions
thats what I think but i dont now
i want a new pack with verry more themes mayby a Hi-tech theme?
I like all the ideas except for the bars because the game would be rated tenn for use of alcohol.
[Image: 2yowokk.jpg]
But the bars could be something non alcohol related like....an ice cream bar! :lol: but they should really be think about making a new expansion pack if they aren't going to make a RCT4 any time soon.:cry:
These are my favorite bands...

1.Chevelle
2.Slipknot
3.Dethklok
4.Godsmack
5.Lamb of God
6.The Agony Scene
7.Hemlock
8.AC/DC

ROCK ON!
They probably will not create another expansion.
[Image: 2yowokk.jpg]