a couple very quick questions [solved]

just got RCT3 for Xmas, im new to it, a veteran of RCT however, just wondering, is it possible to get the parks bigger than that of the default sandbox size? my first project in the game is to build a Cedar Point replica, but the size of the park in the sandbox mode is way to small, seems to be smaller than the park size of the original game. also, if you build paths that are more than one tile wide, will the peeps still get all turned around on them as they did in the first 2 games?? also, is there a patch similar to the one you could find online for hte first ames, i mean the one that let you get all the land and unlimited money on all the carreer scenarios (obviously they werent called "career" scenarios in the original games) bnut i think you know what i mean...thnx much
Go to Custom Scenario, and there is an option to expand youre park area.Sandbox Mode is supposed to be unconstrained by land and Money, but it isnt the case.Custom Scenario has all the options you need to make the park of youre dreams.I will add...recreating cedar Point, will be nigh impossible, due to the size of the park.Unless you have a computer which is a TOP spec machine, i wouldnt waste youre time on a park which will lag SERIOUSLY.The Peeps dont do thier silly 360 degrees circles as with the first two incarnations, the peeps have very good A.I. and i would suggest purchasing the two Expansion packs for updated A.I and stuff.You dont need a patch for infinite money and land, the options are there to choose yourself, you are unconstrained remember.Enjoy m8t...
G Force Junkie Wrote:Go to Custom Scenario, and there is an option to expand youre park area.Sandbox Mode is supposed to be unconstrained by land and Money

Better listen to the guy. dont bother with sandbox mode, i only use it when im testing sum new ideas out hehe. custom scenario is brillient, its just like cereer mode, but with freedom and a lot more pleasure. gud luk with cedar point if u DO decide to build it, ur gunna need it a lot!!! i tried to build it once, but as g-force junkie said, my game lagged terribly!!!!

hope i have helped! and welcome to rct3x m8, hoppe u have fun!!!!BiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrin
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
thanks guys

about the scenario editor tho, how exactly do you get more land? it seems to me that you cant get a park any bigger than that of the sandbox mode. i tried to set land that the park owns in teh scenario editor, but it wont allow me to set any more other than the square grid that they giveyou. or is that just as big as it can get in the game?
In Custom Scenario there is an option that allows you to increase and decrease your land. I'm not exactly sure which Icon it is to bring it up, but once you do, you'll see a small square with +/- on all sides. If you can't find it let me know and I'll post you a pic and directions to it, but it's real easy to find. Once you've increased your land then you have to buy it like you tried before. Good Luck
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
yeah i still dont kjnow what you are talking about, could you describe it better for me, thanks

also another quiestion, for the steelworx set that can be downloaded, once its installed into the right directory, how do you access them in the game
i have no idea, sorry dude!
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
Dan420 Wrote:yeah i still dont kjnow what you are talking about, could you describe it better for me, thanks

also another quiestion, for the steelworx set that can be downloaded, once its installed into the right directory, how do you access them in the game

I'll try to get around to posting a step-by-step for you on that.

The steelworx set can be access in the building section under generic.
5 videos FOR YOU
Hello there Dan420, I put together a littl step-by-step tutorial for you in regards to resizing your park land. You can check this out here: Increase Your Park!
5 videos FOR YOU
haha thanks for taking the time to do that

yeah, ive brought taht map settings box up before, but im not going to say what i thought it did....becasue i would sound incredibly stupid haha