Emporium Phase Two

I hope you havent lost any of your information m8.That park was coming on nice.Ive lost my HD before.....so i can talk from experience, i had a great park which was developing nicely, then it blew up.All i can say is....if you manage to retrieve your information, save your park/s to disk regulary.Basically for some piece of mind.Thats what i do now.
Bummer dude! Bummer! May the Force be with you. There are some programs (freeware) out that could probably recover your park (file). If you're interested, I could check some of my CDs
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
Okay My pc is now up and run ning again and whilst i was in there I decided to have a spring clean and stuck a new graphics card in. The problem was caused by msn messanger beta 8, To cut it short my pc didnt like it. The down side is I no longer have any of the emporium stuff. Therefore I wont be updating or posting on this thread so i have asked a mod to close/lock it. Thankyou to all of you who commented on this park. Dont worry I do have a SA Productions creation up my sleeves. Wink

shaun
Bring it on.......cant wait to see what you come up with dude.
This thread has been closed as requested.

Just FYI, there are programs that you can buy (10-30$) that will recover your files from a tape backup (all computers come with it), and the park should be restorable. It might not be the latest version of the park, but it will be close to the latest version
[Image: 7.jpg]