my new coastermovie

I've made my first coastermovie..

You can download it here:
http://rapidshare.de/files/10843571/Smok...s.wmv.html

Or watch it here:
http://www.123hjemmeside.dk/kiefferhoffmann/2169027

And please, tell me, what you think about it..
Pardon my french, I'm danish.. Eekops:
cooooooooooooooooooolBiggrin
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
Thanks neg-a-tive-G

anyone else ?
Cool Biggrin Seems a bit intesnse tho :P
rct3x Wrote:Cool Biggrin Seems a bit intesnse tho :P

I'll post the test results tomorrow
There are some places/forums that if you were to post this there they would ring you out to dry. I don't like doing that and since you asked what we thought of the video, hopefully it's not to depress you but rather help you to better your next video. Since this is your first video, you're ok. There is room for improvment. The themeing could have been a little bit better. Add trees and more buildings. There was a few times that my head got knocked off -those should be fixed. I understand for better results you want to limit/lower the details, but I found out that when recording raising the standard didn't crash my PC as if I were just playing the game with high detail level; but that's you're call. My best advise for you is to keep on makeing videos. Practice makes perfect.
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
/\ I agree. Its fine for your first video but I would also suggest more sceanery etc,
If you can I would also suggest using a diffrent video editer to add better affects and mix your video so instead of having just onride video, you could mix it with off ride shots of the coaster car going through the inversions ect.

hope this makes sense Smile
Check out Agent Peep video on this link. This guy, Klinn is a Pro and we all can learn a great deal from him.
http://www.designamatic.com/RCT3-Home.html
5 videos FOR YOU
shaun allsop Wrote:/\ I agree. Its fine for your first video but I would also suggest more sceanery etc,
If you can I would also suggest using a diffrent video editer to add better affects and mix your video so instead of having just onride video, you could mix it with off ride shots of the coaster car going through the inversions ect.

hope this makes sense Smile

Yes, it makes sense, but i've done it as an only onride-movie, 'cause that's my own personal favorit... I like to experience the ride from departure to arrival, not split up by stupid from-the-air-shots, or sequenses with everything else....
It takes away the feeling, of having been on the ride..

In my opinion it makes the movie, look like a bad tv-commercial..

But, i'll have nothing against adding those shots before or after the onride sequense, and i agree with y'all on the scenery part, that just one of my weaknesses..

All in all.... Thanks for the feedback... It's useable for a newbie.. *s*
B.T.W. I'm working on a video, with a lot of teaser shots, in the begining, and ending it with the onride recording.

I'm checking out Klinn's tutorial on Flying Camera Route Editor, 'cause I really like that feature, but haven't quite got the hang of it..... Yet !

Another coaster-movie, from my hand, will appear inhere next week..
Air shots (Flying Camera Editor) are really cool to use before, during and/or after the video. I agree with you, I have a forty coaster cam video that are from begining to end with no interuptions. I still like them but adding the (Flying Camera) adds more to the video. It takes a while to get used to, but once you have it under control you'll like it. Looking forward to your other video.
5 videos FOR YOU