Finishing positions

Things in the premiership are hotting up at the moment, tell us who you think the top 3 will be, and who will be relegated, this thread may only be relevant to European members, as our US counterparts dont really care for FOOTBALL:wink:

1 CHELSEA
2 LIVERPOOL
3 MANCHESTER UNITED

18 MIDDLESBOROUGH
19 PORTSMOUTH
20 SUNDERLAND
Well in US the superbowl is going on right now. It all depends on what your definition of football is Wink
[Image: 7.jpg]
Football is played entirely with the foot, hence the word FOOTBALL, in FOOTBALL/SOCCER a player is penalised if he is found to be handling the ball.In A.F, the ball is carried most of the time.I ususally make the usumption that A.F is Rugby, with a few different rules, and padding, please dont take this as an offensive comment.A.F is very popular in the U.S and i know you guys love it....ive tried understanding the game, and i just dont get it.If youve seen rugby being played, the guys are full on, and they tackle hard and fast, i dont see the reason for crash helmets and padding.This is only an opinion, and i still love yer...
G Force Junkie - I might have to ban you Wink How dare you say we will go down Frown

1. Chelsea
2. Vodafone United (Man U)
3. Goooooners (Arsenal)
4. Scouse (Liverpool)

18. Portsmouth
19. Birmingham
20. Loooooooosers (Sunderland)
Lol....i wouldnt like to see you go down, but football is a funny game, if you win youre next couple, you should be OK.
1. Chelsea
2. Man Utd
3. Liverpool
4. Arsenal

18. West brom
19. Portsmouth
20. Plunderland lol
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX