Resident Evil 4

Does anybody have this game? I got it for Christmas, and it's the best thing that has happened to me. :lol: RCT3 is a good game, but every time I get bored of it, (is that against the law?) I play RE4. I'm on the part were the two girls try to kill you with chainsaws. It's hard.:shock: Does anybody else have this game?
[Image: rct3x.co.uk2r.jpg]

Current Projects- The Lost Island
NO I don't but it looked pretty bad-a**
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
That it is.

Have it (also got it for Xmas) but havent had a chance to play it yet... tis what comes with working away from home
RE4 is an incredibly hard game, but it is one of the best games out there. (Nintendo Power gave it a 10/10, the best score for a Gamecube game.)
I take it, these will only be availble on the new consoles currently hitting the market.
It's for Gamecube and PS2.

Darn, i sold my gamecube when i was in abit of financial strife, i kept my Rebel strike and Super smash bros games though, just in case.The Rogue Squadron series are still the best games to of appeared on the gamecube in my opinion.Lucky i kept the memory card too....phew
If you still have a PS2, there is a PS2 version of RE4 out now (I think). It doesn't look as good, though. And yes, I agree that the Rogue Squadron games are some of the best on Gamecube. But, the new Legend of Zelda game will be the best game on the Cube, period!
Intresting mmm