New 4th Dimension Coaster

Is this the S&S Power version of the Arrow??? This is actually kind of kool, I thought 'X' was going to be the first and last 4th Dimension Coaster

http://www.rcdb.com/ig3254.htm?picture=12

[Image: unknown124qz.jpg]
[Image: twilightzone1kf.jpg]
Looks cool!

I think i have heard that it is going to be a very similar layout to X, but this should be one hell of a ride Smile
Ah...*sighs*

How come we get such crappy rides in NZ...there's only ONE theme park!!
[Image: sigsoaked5wv.jpg]
Lol! Unlucky :P

Well we havent got many special things in the UK, apart from Alton Towers and Thorpe Park :wink: which are home to a few world class rides Smile
Quote:Lol! Unlucky
Well we havent got many special things in the UK, apart from Alton Towers and Thorpe Park which are home to a few world class rides

What about Drayton Manor? We have the only stand up coaster in Europe, G-Force to only Lap restraint inverting coaster, Stormforce 10 the only UK waterride to send you down backwards from 60ft, Maelstrom the only gyroswing to face outwards, Pandemeonium the only double swing inverter in the UK, and fianlly we have Apocolyspe which has the only stand up drop tower in the UK

So nheh, how dare you not include Drayton Manor
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
My Bad :P
looks cool
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
Quote:My Bad :P

Thanks you, so many people forget about Drayton Manor, Mind you it keeps the chavs out :wink:
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
WHat makes it a 4th dim. coaster??

NEVERMIND.
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU