RCT3 Soaked

I had to re-install RCT 3 and then soaked.

RCT3 is fine but when I install Soaked autorun asks for RCT3 disk.

I think I know what the problem is, my son tried using a no cd thingo and consequently has stuff everything.

Is there any way around it? If not if I buy a new soaked will I have the same problem?

Any help would be appreciated.
Hello, welcome to RTC3X by the way. I havn't heard of a problem like this before. Would think that if you want to install Soaked you would need the correct disk and I'm not sure why autorun is asking for a different CD to install Soaked? Have you tried ignoring the autorun and go directly to the drive where the Soaked! CD is located?

john cutler Wrote:a no cd thingo and consequently has stuff everything.

What does this mean by the way?
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
Yes, I tried that and the install wizard comes up and then defaults to uninstall RCT3 / Soaked.

The no Cd thingo -- is it called a no cd crack.

I am sure it was after that when all my problems started.

Is that a Crack for the S/N?
5 videos FOR YOU
I assume you mean SN is Serial Number, no it is the crack for no CD.

This all came abuot when I hit the roof when one of my kids stood on and broke another game in half.

So he thought using a no CD would help (we have the original disks and serial number)

Oh.. I'm not sure what to tell you. You have both CD's RCT3 and Soaked so I wouldn't buy another. If the Saoked isn't working try contacting Atari and see if they'll replace it. OR you could bring it back to the place you bought it and tell them that it has a defect and ask for an exchange.. Other than that, I'm not too sure. sorry
5 videos FOR YOU
I read somewhere RCT3 is security coded, so I assume when my son used the no cd crack is has frozen the reinstalation
It's possible. Have you tried totally unistalling RCT3 and reinstalling it?
5 videos FOR YOU
Yes, do you know if you run uninstall it deletes all the files or should I be looking elsewhere for some.

seems to me that it thinks the PC still has soaked loaded
Uninstallling should delete all files, but you can move some of them into a new folder such as saved games or whatever. Later after reinstalling, you can replace files. When you uninstall RCT3, I thnk it still shows, in the Remove Programs, that Soaked! is still iinstalled. You should be able to just click on it then hit uninstall. Personally, I would save teh parks or whatever you wish to keep and delete everything that has to do with RCT3 and Soaked. That way you get a fresh start -a do-over.
5 videos FOR YOU