How Long Have You had rct3 ?

I've had it since the original RCT3 game came out.
Ive lost months of my life, to this game.....im not even sure how old i am anymore.
^...lost months of sleep too.
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
I've had rct2+exp. (don't remember when)
I got RCT3 a few days after the release.. ( and soaked and Wild, a few months ago)
Pardon my french, I'm danish.. Eekops:
I don't remember how long I've been playing RCT, but I do know how long I've been playing RCT3! Wink

* Belloman has had RCT3 since mid-December 2004
* Belloman got Soaked a few days after its release
* Belloman got Wild in December 2005
RCTgo.net - over 750 RCT3 Downloads
Every one has had rct3 and the other rct games longer than me. I cry :sad:
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
I'e had RCT since it come out all them years ago, and then all the Add-Ons for RCT, how cool were those? I was really, really into that back then. When RCT2 was released, it was barely played, being just to much like the one that peceded it. And for a while, RCT was forgotten about.

Until 2005, where we have the best RCT game ever, and 2 amazing add-on packs. Im so dedicatd to RCt, a new CPu and graphics card was purcahsed jusy to run my uber park smoothly... Thats dedication!

Long live RCT, and add on pack 3 :wink:
[Image: banner.png]

Member Of The Month: March 2006
I've only had RCT3 since Christmas of 2005. I don't have Soaked! or Wild!, but hopefully I'll get around to goin out and buyin them soon. Never had RCT1 or 2 . . . didn't look that great anyway. Smile
(|_|)
(o.0)
(U U) This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Current Project: No Name Yet... under construction - See this thread.
ive had it to long. its taken over my life lol Smile