Name MY new Coasters....Competition

Im a Gemini...and i know that they are the sign of the twins....sorry m8, i dont think my coasters would suite them names.But keep going, the more names i get, the easier it is to decide.Thanx for giving me feedback....much appreciated.
How about . . . "Lightning" and "Thunder" ?

Thought it sounded cool 8)
I'm usually good at naming rides, but now I'm totally lost. I have a few ideas, but they don't match your coasters.

[Image: rct3x.co.uk2r.jpg]

Current Projects- The Lost Island
inspired, by the "Aerosmith- rock'n'rollercoaster" in Disney-something, in France, I got this idea.

AC/DC , like the band...
One coaster named AC and on named DC..
Of course refering to the band, and their music.
But also refering to the electricity..

Couldn't think of anything better...
Maybe i've got perfomance enciety, from having to think, of a name, for a ride. *lol*
Pardon my french, I'm danish.. Eekops:
Il ike it...
Cheetah Wrote:How about . . . "Lightning" and "Thunder" ?

Thought it sounded cool 8)

how about White Lightning/Blue Thunder, its a favourite slide @ my local water park.

ahero
My coasters are yellow and green.Im quite happy with the colours and dont really want to change them...
Im gonna extend the deadline by 4 days, i really need you guys to brainstorm for names.It dont matter if the names are not connected with eachother but a bonus if they do.I came up with GOLDUST and SAPHIRE (which i was gonna re-colour violet)Remember:its your chance to be a part of the MEDWAY.
Dude i'm a real lost on names...
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
Announcement:The Coasters are to be named Goldust and Saphire.I really didnt get the feedback i was looking for from the forum....but nevermind.Thanx to those who took the timeout to help me out, much appreciated.RCS2K4 will(Hopefully)be designing my logos, and hope to have this section of the park completed within the next 5 days or so.