no :svd for:sid 9 (custom scenery)

have down loaded comic book heroes and topgun and a slice of alton towers, they are in the right files i think because they are there in my scenery list but as soon as i open the list the world comes to shuddering halt i tried to follow smomebody else's post on how to make these work. but alas no joy they are there i can see them but cant touch them. im using soaked and have found the update on the atari web site . if you can help please. and how do you get tables and chairs for outside dining areas? oh so many questions so little time.

cheers all
Somtimes some files get thrown in where they don't belong. The easiest way to explain how to do this is to look at the pic below. All your customs/scenery should look like the following. If you notice there are no sid files showing. If you have them showing, try removing them from the Theme file and place them on the desktop. More than likely you wont need them but just incase you do, you will still have them. If you have your Theme file looking like the pic below and the game still crashes, let us know.

*the dinning room tables are custom scenery that can be downloaded HERE. Placing the chairs involves checkerboading your paths then placing chairs along the edges, then placing paths to fill the the empty area. Tutorial is HERE

[Image: screenhunter0011tr.gif]
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
sorry im not that hot on computers how would i recognise a sid file? i have opened them and dont see any sid references. the error report says something about licencse protocol or something. im tempted to delete the lot and try again. i have succesfully down loaded indian curse coaster and the odd building it seems to be just the scenery as well as the forbidden bit of alton towers which loads then crashes. i did try to attach a picture of my themed folder but every time i pasted it nothing happened. thanks for the help (doubtfull it will be the last time)
i just visited jonwill custom scenery site and there he has 3 versions of sid frotier packs do i need those to help the other stuff work?
SMAN1 Wrote:i just visited jonwill custom scenery site and there he has 3 versions of sid frotier packs do i need those to help the other stuff work?

No you don't need those.

Look at your Themed folder. If it should look like the above pic. If you notice, there are no extra files.

Try uploading with http://www.imageshack.us/ and copy and paste the direct link in the forum and put [img] in front and [/img] at the end.
5 videos FOR YOU
all custom scenery needs to be placed in
C:\Program Files\Atari\RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3\Style\Themed
[Image: untitledcustom9mi.png]
also DO NOT EDIT ANY FOLDERS WHERE THE CUSTOM SCENERY IS PLACED
[Image: jag100banner.gif]
some of my custom scenary doesnt work so im just careful not to touch it
[Image: atabanner.jpg]

if custom scenery dosen't work it is best to delete them.
Jag100 Wrote:if custom scenery dosen't work it is best to delete them.
Amen to that!
5 videos FOR YOU
Do you have wild ? If you do some custom scenery sets do not work properly with wild. Most good sets like Pumpers Steelworks Supports works fine, just some sets don't work. I think if you get rid of the table sets and the warner brothers logo set rct3 should work fine. As the tables and the warner brother logo set don't work with wild yet. But I might be wrong.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
gamesonline Wrote:Do you have wild ? If you do some custom scenery sets do not work properly with wild. Most good sets like Pumpers Steelworks Supports works fine, just some sets don't work. I think if you get rid of the table sets and the warner brothers logo set rct3 should work fine. As the tables and the warner brother logo set don't work with wild yet. But I might be wrong.

thanks to jonwil and other members of the atari community all custom scenery works with wild