Lord of the Rings: BFME2?

has any1 played this yet? i have and it is amazing, 10x better than the first one and is sooo addictive lmao, what do u think?
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
I played the original LOTR-Return of the King on the XBOX, it wasnt a strategy game, just a hack-em-up....But i still wasted months of my life on the game.Any LOTR games have got to be good, because the films go sooooo deep.And i love films with backstorys etc:
I tried the games, but they'll never be as good as the movies.

Some of the most dramatic moments in the movies are when the characters are just looking at each other, but the emotions passing between them are extremely strong.

No video game can portray that.
(|_|)
(o.0)
(U U) This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Current Project: No Name Yet... under construction - See this thread.
Its good to see that you truly appreciate great films when you see them.LOTR, are the best films that have been made in a long time.I always look for strong acting in Films, and these films have got EVERYTHING, the choice of cast is sublime....put anyone else in the parts that have been played, and you couldnt imagine it as the same group of films.Also, every sequel in the series have took more money at the box office than the predecessor, i dont think any films have done that before.My favorite character is Boromir, a man of valour and Honour...who is torn apart by the will of the ring itself. Sean Bean is one of my favorite actors, he pulls it off so well.The films rank alongside with the greats such as Starwars and Indiana Jones.
lol i dont think the games are as good as the movie, but bfme2 is a very good strategy gameSmileSmile
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX