Options.txt cheat

Firstly you are going to need to edit your options.txt file. Unfortunatly if you haven't touched this and you have Wild installed your going to need to un-install everthing and start again

Run the game. After you have started the game (no need to open a park) close it down. Add the following text below to "C:\Documents and Settings\[your Windows username]\Application Data\Atari\RCT3\Options.txt" to disable scenery-terrain, scenery-scenery, and track-track collision detection:

AttractionSceneryAllowTerrainIntersect 1
AttractionSceneryAllowSceneryIntersect 1
TrackAllowSameTrackIntersect 1

The three lines above, I added to my regular options.txt list. Hope this helps.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
This was posted a very long time ago in the Atari forum I didn't know about the Wild thing you mentioned.

options.txt "cheats"
How I found: Someone apparently figured out how to get rollercoasters to go through mountains and said to add "AttractionSceneryAllowTerrainIntersect 1" so that rollercoasters could go through terrain in:

C:\Documents and Settings\[your username]\Application Data\Atari\RCT3\Options.txt

I figured he must have gotten the "AttractionSceneryAllowTerrainIntersect" stuff and searched the RCT3.exe file. I found a BUNCH of options that are NOT in the options menu in game, and many that are as well.

The most useful one I found was "RidesDontBreakDown". I HATE all those messages popping up every second. Before, I used the Frontier cheat. Now, I just have "RidesDontBreakDown 1" in my options.txt file.

Here is the entire list..

quote:

[0.0 to 1.0] Brightness
[0 for none, 1..N otherwise] MultiSample
AdvancedPhysics
PathEditorCameraFollow
PathEditorGUIMode
TrackEditBackwardsLikeRCT2
Firsttime
[<float> in seconds] SkipCacheWarming
TrackEditorMovesCamera
ShowTrackSectionSymbolNames
AllowTestAllTrackedRides
PauseOnLoseFocus
TrackAllowSameTrackIntersect
AttractionSceneryAllowSceneryIntersect
AttractionSceneryAllowTerrainIntersect
DynamicBatchTriCutoff
[<tricount>] StaticBatchTriCutoff
DetailMapTerrain
AutoScrollAtEdge
LevelTerrainUnderTracks
SmoothDuringAutoLevel
AutoLevelTerrain
Swaying3dTrees
HighQualityTrees
ImportMyMusic
RidesDontBreakDown
GuestsHaveNoCamcorders
GuestsHaveNoCameras
GuestsRideUnratedRides
GuestsRevisitRides
GuestsIgnoreRideCost
GuestsIgnoreNausea
GuestsIgnoreRideIntensity
GuestsHaveFixedHealth
GeometryImposterTolerance
SceneryVisibilityAlpha
Bloom
ModulateX2
Shadows
CameraUserControlMode
CameraIsometricContols
CameraIsometricView
CameraFocusIsMiddleScreen
DistantMountains
ReflectBackground
MaxTerrainTypes
DisableHorizonMapping
DisableAutoAnimalInjection
SkipBannerSequence
SkipStartScreen
RideLOD
TrackLOD
SupportLOD
BuildingLOD
FenceLOD
[Maximum simultaneous music] MaxMusic
[Maximum number of sounds] MaxSounds
[Music volume (000-100)] MusicVolume
[GUI volume (000-100)] GUIVolume
[Game volume (000-100)] GameVolume
[0 for Celcius, 1 for Fahrenheit] TemperatureUnits
[0 for metric, 1 for imperial, 2 for SI] Units
[0-9 for £, $, €, ¥, Kr, NT$, AU$, NZ$, HK$ or SG$] Currency
[0 for GF2, 1 for GF4] ScreenGFDriver
[0 for A8R8G8B8, 1 for R5G6B5, 2 for X8R8G8B8] ScreenPixelFormat
[0/1] Fullscreen
[<x> <y>] Resolution

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW TO USE:
Parameters 0 or 1 unless otherwise specified. Parameters are separated by spaces, like so:
"Swaying3dTrees 0"
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
Great tips... thanks!
But does anyone have a txt cheat to change the weather in a park already created?
I made a Pirate theme park and really like the way it turned out... but I HATE that the 'tropical' weather is constantly raining. Actually the constant rain makes the game lag really bad, but it was worse when I had music throughout the park. Removing music on rides and piped in music with speakers helped to speed up my game, but now this constant rain. Any txt cheat for tweaking the weather in a game?

phauxxee
i'm not too sure about that. My guess would have to be no, but don't qoute me or anything -I could be worng.
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
beelitz Wrote:i'm not too sure about that. My guess would have to be no, but don't qoute me or anything -I could be worng.

Well darn, I like this park too much to have to remake it with different weather right now. Guess my little folks will have to carry around umbrellas then. Still, thanks for your reply, Beelitz :?

phauxxee