Post a Picture of Yourself...

Nice to see...we dont get much snow here in London....infact, were lucky if we do get some.I miss snowball fights......humph
coasterboy123 Wrote:Am i the only Glasgow Rangers supporter on this forum lol come on GERS Smile
RANGERS!!!!!
not only am i a cov city supporter but i am also a die-hard celtic supporter!!!!!
evil!!!!!!!!!!
celtic rule safe keaney ur the best!!!!!!
the only bad thing is choosing where to sit when cov play celtic at the ricoh on april 11th lolSmileFrownSmile
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
Last weekend, my computer's HDD fried - had 3 brief power outs last Saturday and my hard drive got cooked... luckily it was just that that went, but coz I was a complete idiot, didnt back it up - lost a few photos... but will some up soon enough... I might even throw in a chav-a-like one lol - like coasterboy I'm nothing like one, but have the clothes for it... although I refuse to go anywhere near the Burberry! That would just be going too far! lol
Quote:although I refuse to go anywhere near the Burberry! That would just be going too far! lol

Same, Burberry is too far Smile
[Image: tpsig19pz.jpg]
were is Burberry
[Image: jag100banner.gif]
Jag100 Wrote:were is Burberry

LOL It isn't a place it is a clothes company.
[Image: tpsig19pz.jpg]
I think i wold rather remain anonomous.
IMG: http://i13.tinypic.com/34sl1qh.jpg
coasterboy123 Wrote:
Quote:although I refuse to go anywhere near the Burberry! That would just be going too far! lol

Same, Burberry is too far Smile

there isnt anything wrong with burberry, i like themSmileSmile
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
Come on Rob! We want 1 of u!
IMG: http://i13.tinypic.com/34sl1qh.jpg
Yeah.....lets get back on topic.When i see certain members on the forum, i can picture a Face to the name....but rob and Tiki have still yet to reveal themselves....dont be shy, give it a try!!