911 Atacks. Were they real or set up?

Dang tiki, you beat me to it. I was just about to post that link.
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
pwnage foo!
[Image: 7.jpg]
I cant believe some of the stuff in that doc....its frightening.Even im not sure now.America have had abit of History concerning conspiracies with the US Government.Something is WELL dodgy.It kinda reminds me of the Princess Diana conspiracy with the Royal Family establishment, but not exactly on the same scale.
I saw some program on TV about this a while ago (no idea if it is similiar to the video posted as I am on 28k dialup and videos are more of a slide show of images and buffering) and the "attack" on the pentagon does have a good question of where is the plane? You would think that if a passenger jet did crash into the pentagon there would be some sort of debris and a much larger hole. Also it is a bit suspicious that the surveliance footage from near by petrol stations security cameras has been taken from the stations by the government. There is enough reasonable doubt in my mind for it to be a setup. Also the "explosions" before the planes hit the building and a person on the ground saying it was not a passenger jet is also enough doubt for me.
This is all based on a documentary of sorts that I saw on TV here a couple of months ago. I could go on with more but don't want to bore you all.

Also to prevent requests for the name of the show I unfortunately cannot remember it.
[Image: pin142.jpg]
[Image: d34thstrik3.png]
I don't know what to think anymore. All I know is two planes slammed into the Twin Towers and one into the pentagon. Some say Bush was involved and others don't. I'm going to set on the fence and say, "I don't care who was involved with it all. I for sure didn't like Sadamm. I'm glad his two sons got shot down and he got captured; I hope they hang him."

Anyways, Love Peace and Happiness untill you start raping and murdering people
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
I kind of agree with that /\

OK it kinda doenst matter how it was done, Whoever planed/did it, weather it was bush or anyone else, As the old saying goes. Everyone gets whats comming to them, and sooner or later YOU GET found out.

I just hope that we dont dont have to see/ exsperiance anyhting like this again
It all comes down down to religion, when you go deep enough into it.Not that its a bad thing, everyone needs to believe in something.Its when people go Extremist, and do nasty things.Whatever you believe in....believe it, and go about your business.Live and let live.