Zaytoun Theme Park.

An interview with the SA Productions owner.
Shaun allsop.

Fred, Okay Shaun thanks for taking the time to give me an interview, I know youâre a very busy man.

Shaun, Not a problem...

Fred, so what can you tell us about the emporium park, what happened?

Shaun, The Emporium Park as fair as I know Lost its financial backing, there for they wasnât able to get the funds to cover the costing of the design and construction of the park.

Fred, Ok well what is happening to the park, Will it be sold or taken over?

Shaun, as far as I know there are no plans for the park to be sold or taken over, we are not money lenders or financial advisors, but if they can come up with the funds and want a Design and construction service than we will be happy to help.

Fred, Sounds like the design and construction for theme parks is an expensive job.

Shaun, Lets just say you wonât be getting something in your garden that we do unless you win the lottery ha-ha

Fred, my numbers are coming this Saturday, ok letâs move on... What can you tell us about this new project youâre working on?

Shaun, Well I canât really say too much, we are still in the design and planning stages of the park. The name of the park will be ZAYTOUN. The logo is in development. The park will be both for the thrill seekers and the family day out.

Fred, ZAYTOUN, sounds like a strange name. Does it mean anything in particular?

Shaun, No the name doesnât really mean anything, its just different, We wanted a name that people would remember and be able to look back on, a name that will become well known in the theme park industry.

Fred, so what can we expect in this new theme park?

Shaun, without giving anything away, The Park will provide thrill rides and family rides, a great themed and a relaxing atmosphere. Overall a great day out for everyone.

Fred, what sort of themes and areas will we be seeing at the park?

Shaun, as of yet we havenât decided on weather the park will be made into areas or weather it will be one big mixed themed park. But I can say that we will pay close attention to every little detail, everything planned down to the last nut and bolt.

Fred, this sounds like a very big task, when can we be expecting the park to open?

Shaun, People should not expect the park anytime soon, High quality work takes time and effort.

Fred, we know your last project, the emporium included a hotel and water park complex, Will this be the same?

Shaun, as of yet it will just be the theme park, no Hotel or water park has been planned.

Fred, Ok well thank you for your time and I hope to see some updates soon.

Shaun, Ok thank you and watch this space.
sounds great *now sits and watching space
[Image: jag100banner.gif]
........watching space........
(|_|)
(o.0)
(U U) This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Current Project: No Name Yet... under construction - See this thread.
SA Productions has released the Zaytoun theme park logo.....

[Image: untitled24xj.th.jpg]

More updates soon.
Small Construction update for you all.

The entrance is starting to take shape.
1)Stairs leading down to the main entrance:

[Image: shot0000copy8jh.th.jpg]

2)The entrance building is starting to take shape:

[Image: shot0001copy8vd.th.jpg]

3)The Zaytoun theme park logo has been added:

[Image: shot0002copy4cd.th.jpg]
Thats it for now. more updates later

(click on the images to enlarge)

SA Productions
Its looking VERY great!
[Image: 7.jpg]
Thats a very grand entrance you have there m8....i might have to borrow an idea or two of yer.
Heres a quick update for you all.

1) lights have been added to the main entrance building.

[Image: shot0000copy1xt.th.jpg]

2) Fountins have also been added. This is one of the first things you see as you enter the park.

[Image: shot0002copy4vt.th.jpg]

3) The main path leading to and from the main entrance is starting to take shape.

[Image: shot0001copy5qn.th.jpg]

4) Overveiw so far.

[Image: shot0003copy5eo.th.jpg]

5) Construction continues and begins on some new buildings.

[Image: shot0006copy9vv.th.jpg]

Click on images for larger veiw.

Hope you enjoy this small update, Hopefully more tommorow. Suggestions and comments are welcome Smile

Shaun
SA Productions.
Dude... those pics.... were awesome... I like how you used Klinn's arches. btw, were did that crane come from? Anyways, keep it up! this is going to be a great park.
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
this is gonna be good Smile
(|_|)
(o.0)
(U U) This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Current Project: No Name Yet... under construction - See this thread.