!w.i.p.! "Intense City Park"

W.I.p. - Intense City Park

The park is situated, partly in the remains of the, once so great "Intense City", and partly in the dessert area outside the city.

The main attractions of the park are the three rollercoasters, two duelling coaster (yet unnamed), and the Coaster: "Ground Zero"
These three rides goes trough the ground zero Area of the earlier "Intense City" city-center, that where almost destroyed, when the gas-pipeline below the city exploded.
The site has been of limits, to the public for years, but was recently sold to a millionaire, to cover the states debt.

The millionaire, had to make boardwalks, with memorial plaques, at ground zero, in honour of the people caught in the explosions.

I will be posting, news and pictures of the progress, from time to time. And at some point I'm making a presentation-slide-show...

Pic. 1 & 2: The wodden rollercoaster "Dessert Storm" (in the dessert/western inspired area)
Complete with service-shed ( 1 daytime and 2 nighttime photos)
Pic.3 :The tracksection before the train enters the station (a.k.a. the brake run) slides to the right to connect to the service-shed.. (of course only in imagination)
[Image: shot00213jo.png]

[Image: shot00196my.png]

[Image: shot00240sj.png]
Pardon my french, I'm danish.. Eekops:
cool dude. show us more!
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
I'll try to post, one update each day..
(larger post, only in weekends)
Today's update:
I've made a short photo-show.
Download link:
Rapidshare download

It is allowed to host it, to help the users having trouble with rapidshare.

B.t.w. how do you like my new avatar ?
Downloaded the vid and what a teaser! Keep us updated.

btw, I like your new avatar
5 videos FOR YOU
A small update-movie. (Teaser)

Presenting the rollercoasters 7'th Heaven and Cloud Nine
Rapidshare download link

Enjoy Beelitz Smile
You seem to be the only one watching Wink
7th Heaven...everybody sing... I think ppl don't download the vids b/c it can take awhile to download and it can interfer with Internet surfing. I like to see what our valued members are creating, wether it's pics or vids, it's worth viewing. Keep up the good work Hjem-is.
5 videos FOR YOU
The park is looking very good! Keep it up Smile
[Image: 7.jpg]
i have a problem stupid rapidshare won't work on my type of browser (not using IE)
is there any other place you can host it or could someone send it me. also i love the coaster on the first pics

thanks
Jag100
[Image: jag100banner.gif]
looks promising, cant w8 4 more picsSmileSmile
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX