ello

DraytonMonkey Wrote:Yeah But Oblivion I am official it says so under my name. Belloman Officially gave me this user tag and I've got to stick to stealling threads. By the way Oblivion talking of enemies I have a new enemy of the week (It's like Sneak Peak Of the Week but weekly and of someone that's my enemyWink)

This week's enemy of the Week is................Belloman come on down and what youcould have wonWink

Smile
I'm going to be it every week, aren't I?

And it isn't my fault no one uses Sneak Peek of the Week Wink You people need to post sneak peeks there!

It is time for me to remove the "official" from your user title... Tongue
avocado it. I am no longer official. And it is your fault that no one uses the Sneak Peak of the Week thingy as you invented it what about RCT3 Project of the Month it may not have the sma ering to it but atleast then we could use it better.

Also It is going to be you every week at this rate you should be nicer to me, like giving me online sugars and cookies.

Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]
You know it doesn't have to be from RCT3, it could be from RCT1 or 2, right? Wink
avocado it, a bit more restoring maybe.
Hi Christian!
A funny answerphone message:
Hi. Now you say something.
Quote:You know it doesn't have to be from RCT3, it could be from RCT1 or 2, right?

And you wonder why you are my enemy of the week. I probably should give something to the site in the Sneak Peek of the Week but I am afraid that everyone will see my Really bad buildings that don't even have roovesWink

Tongue
[Image: newsig.gif]