Worlds Apart - Enter: Rollersoaker :)

Hey,

I have been looking through the pics of the slids, and i love the idea of the slides merging together! That would be a pretty good idea for a real slide Smile
Thanks Smile The bit with the slides is only the beginning, these's something much better being built in the other corner of the park, but thats top secret!

X X X Important News X X X

I have also chose to break the park up into 4 different themes. The Park Entrance, Floodgate, Stratosphere and the food court will stay in the Forrest / Mountains Theme. The corner that the pool complex is in will be themed to a tropical / water theme. The corner that Experian XT sits in will be fururestic, and the final corner of the park will be Aztec / Jurassic.

I've had to be careful with the angle used in the pics so peeps can't see my secret project behind Experian XT, but as peeps can see, I have re-worked the station for Experian XT, to help it fit in with my futurestic theming going in that area. I have also added lights to most of the rides now, as well as the park entrance.

[Image: Shot0002.jpg]

[Image: Shot0003.jpg]

[Image: Shot0006.jpg]

[Image: Shot0007.jpg]

[Image: Shot0011.jpg]

Well, let us know what you think...
[Image: banner.png]

Member Of The Month: March 2006
Wow... I paricularly like the first shot... and the second... and the third... well, all of them actually...
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
Not much has happened park wise in the last month as i've been bust with the group park and website, still, i've almost finished the latest addition:

[Image: rollersoaker.png]

As you guessed, it's the rollersoaker ride in RCT. Hours were spent building the 2 buildings it intersects, as well as making sure it covers quite large sections of the paths for maximum peep soakings. I also placed a "soaking gallery" in the middle of the ride, that allows peeps to go up the ramps and soak peeps on the ride and on the ground using the water cannons Smile

We'll have to see if that works or not later :roll:

Here's some pics:

[Image: rollersoaker01.jpg]

[Image: rollersoaker02.jpg]

[Image: rollersoaker03.jpg]

[Image: rollersoaker04.jpg]

[Image: rollersoaker05.jpg]

[Image: rollersoaker06.jpg]

[Image: rollersoaker07.jpg]

[Image: rollersoaker08.jpg]

[Image: rollersoaker09.jpg]

Remember, I have not finished the theming yet, and as always, feedback is always apreciated

That looks amazing! Can't wait to see more...
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
very nice
Wow, that is a great Watersoaker, and I love your use of custom scenery.

Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
Scotland Wrote:very nice
So is your sig :wink:

Now, back to buisness. We got some more eye candy below. I've added another platform for the peep soaking area, now it kinda looks like a super soaker war, with teams on 2 sides Smile I also added lights to the area, and also added lights to the parks pool complex. And rounded that all off with some ariel shots for you all to ponder over Smile

[Image: rollersoaker10.jpg]

[Image: rollersoaker11.jpg]

[Image: rollersoaker12.jpg]

[Image: rollersoaker13.jpg]

[Image: rollersoaker14.jpg]

[Image: aquarium1.jpg]

[Image: aquarium2.jpg]

[Image: aquarium3.jpg]

[Image: aquarium4.jpg]

[Image: aquarium5.jpg]