Worlds Apart - Enter: Rollersoaker :)

[Image: project-freebird.jpg]

Work has begun on a new park. Code named "Project Freebird", the park is based on a mountain theme, to try and create a Centre Parks style park, with rollercoasters. There will be a huge ammount of time spent on detail and realisium this time round.

The parks final release name will be "Worlds Apart", and is expected to be completed in 10-12 weeks Smile Below are some screenshots of some rides already created, as well as some long shots of the park.

The Stratacoaster, named Stratosphere, has a hugely detailed station and launch ramp, set in a mountain style theming set, with modern details such as the billboards popping up thru the trees.

The other coaster you can see in a few of the pictures, that goes up the huge mountain is un-named at present, but I will guarentee you wont have seen this done before... The ride is a Gigacoaster, consiting of 10 coasters cars over 5 tracks. The cars all race each other round, and every so often, the tracks combing into 3, and in some places, just 2 tracks... It looks amazing to watch it go round, but you'll have to wait a bit longer for me to finish off the rest of that ride...

Onto the screenshots:

[Image: Shot0000.jpg]

[Image: Shot0001.jpg]

[Image: Shot0002.jpg]

[Image: Shot0003.jpg]

[Image: Shot0004.jpg]

[Image: Shot0005.jpg]

[Image: Shot0006.jpg]

[Image: Shot0007.jpg]
[Image: banner.png]

Member Of The Month: March 2006
A few more pics:

[Image: Shot0008.jpg]

[Image: Shot0009.jpg]

[Image: Shot0010.jpg]

Feedback apreciated Smile

Great work on skinning the coaster (use of scenery). I like the pieces underneath the station, very well placed. Hook us up with some more screens soon.
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
lovin the park so far!!
[Image: 7.jpg]
i am really excited about this parkSmileSmileSmile
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
[Image: stratosphere.jpg]

Ride video for Stratosphere is now avaliable for download. Believe me when I say this video looks excellent. Edited in Sony Vegas 6 for a professional finish Smile

The files:

High Quality: MPEG 2 - 720 X 480 at 3500 Kb/Sec - 53MB

Low Quality: Real Video - 360 X 240 at 1000 Kb/Sec - 18MB

Right click all files and select "Save As". The MPEG video will play back on any PC with a DVD player software.

Feedback always apreciated :wink:

looks swellSmileSmile
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
Im so impressed....it seems everybody is uping the stakes now.The use of the Hangar set, is very well done.This will only make the G-Man more stronger....
Downloading video now, will reply later.
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
Anymore updates on this great to be park?