RCT3 Affiliates

I had a good browse this evening...of the other afilliated sites.Its something ive never really done before.I was actually appalled by some of them, the layouts, presentation and content wasnt really up to scratch.I attempted to go into one particular exchange area to see some designs, only to find the URL codes havent been working.I also read on one of the forums, that their community is nearly dead, and that there trying last ditch efforts to regain it.So then i came back to Home, and how relieved i felt.....that im part of such a great site, and fellow peeps, where the community is very much alive.Well done to Tiki/Rob and the rest of the Admin team for the great work theyve done here.Personal thanx go to the Peeps who have stayed loyal to us.And long may it continue - G Man.:wink:

Well I visit most of the sites

RCT3Madness The Bestest ever that is the REAL number one for RCT3*
RCT3Beat
RCTgo
RCTStop
RCT Time
RCT3co
RCTPeeps
Twisted RCT

*Actually Number 1.11111111 recurring to be precise

In order of popularity!Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
i just go to the main or great sites out there

Atari community
rct3x
Jag100 Site
rctgo

[Image: jag100banner.gif]
G Force Junkie, cheers for the good post Smile

I visit several sites, but RCT3X is my home SmileSmile
Odd that I live in a house, you know a buildings with 4 walls and rooms

:P
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
My house is a massive X and i like in the top right bit, and i have rct3 on my walls Smile
You mean something like this?

[Image: x52ia9.jpg]

:P
:shock: How dare you show a picture of my house on these forums! :P

Ps, that is exactly what my house looks like Smile