What if....

HMM id have to say no but call me when my relationship ends haha

What if you was offerd a Top of the line pc or To be involved in the deveolpment of the next rct game, What you want goes...

Witch would you choose?
I would love to be a designer of Parks deffinatly, it would be a labour of love as far as im concerned.
What if Chris Sawyer came to you and said i want your park in the next Expansion, and then said "it will cost you £500 pound.....would you pay?
Only if my name was an awesome cheat code.

what if you fell off of a bidge and the only way to ease the pain would be to shoot yourself. Would you do it?
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
No....ive got Children, and the thought of not seeing them again, would be enough to keep me alive.Once you have kids, your perspective on life changes.I would only do it....if it meant i was gonna die anyway, and shooting myself was a better alternative.
What if you had no nerves to feel pain, would you become a Stuntman?
i guess, of i will join the circus being the incredible human target where people can try to hurt me as much as they like lmao. what if the man responsible for 9/11 was in the same room as you, would you beat him to a bloody pulp(i would lol)
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
I would detain him by gaffa Taping him up, and then i would give him to the relatives of the Victims, and let them deal Justice.
what if, you suddenly came home from school or work, and caught your dad in womens clothes, what would you do? I cant wait for this answer...
Id tell him he needs a bigger bra for his man boobs Wink

What if you owned Alton Towers. What would you do?
I would probrebly sell it. LOL But I would make sure the new owner gave me and everyone I wanted to take along with me free entry.:lol:

What if you lost Medridan Medway?:shock: (for the G man)

IMG: http://i13.tinypic.com/34sl1qh.jpg
I wouldnt be Happy.....but my attentions are now turning to my New Waterpark.I will start construction today....as im waiting for a few logos to be done by my Logo Expert RCSK24.Theres no rush though.This is gonna be an uber park.
What if someone told you, that you had a choice to be blind or deaf.Which would it be?
Id be blind...taht way I could still play rct.

What if you was offerd a top nocth sports car or a yacht? wicth would you choose?