Windows RCT3 Theme

Iâve been waiting a while to share this with you guys. For one, Iâve been waiting on the permission to do so and two, because I procrastinate. Well I donât think this has been done before so Iâm very thankful that it is shared first on RCT3X and no other RCT3 fan site. Okâ¦.okâ¦Introducing.....a Windows Visual Theme with RCT3.

Here are some pictures:

[Image: rct3theme13tp.gif]

[Image: rct3theme35zf.gif]

After seeing a theme, that was made by Gstudio, of a new game called "The Movies," I was inclinded to ask him if he could make one with Rollercoaster Tycoon 3. Obviously he said ok and has just gave me permission to tell all and distribute.

This is where we need to have a serious talk. If you want to download this file you can, but you need to know where all the files go. Which can be troublesome if you don't know what you're doing, and you can also do some serious damage -unless you know what you are doing.

Have no fear! There is an easier solution to this and it's called StyleXP. This is a prgram that allows you to change bootscreens, logon screens, icons, cursors, IE bars, folders and a couple extras included. You can also go to ThemeXP and download thousands of freebies, BUT DO NOT DO IT!!! There is all kinds of bad stuff that is really hard to get rid of. Although, you can pay $10 a year and get all these free downloads WITHOUT the added crap. I would have to check to see if there is any restrictions, but I might be able to direct someone to some of these freebies that have no polution... PM me. hint.hint..

On with the show... The RCT3 Theme download is right HERE If you have any problem with anything you are more than welcome to contact me, whoever else you feel comfortable talking with, or the people who developed the software. Just ask.
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
Wow! That is awsome Smile

Check your PM's SmileSmile
Thats cool!!!!!

ahero4heor
thats great.
[Image: jag100banner.gif]
Wow! How cool is that!
Wow! That is cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

Biggrin
IMG: http://i13.tinypic.com/34sl1qh.jpg
wow amazing, I might just have to change my vista rip off lol
I can't help but to warn you guys again about downloading the 'freebies' at themexp.com. Please DO NOT unless you have paid the $10/yr and get the password.

Incase some don't know, that blank space in the pick above. That's where your programs will be listed.
5 videos FOR YOU
Holy **** - Thats awsome!
[Image: 7.jpg]
^^lol
5 videos FOR YOU