Contour Theme Park

I like the look of this new coaster, It reminds me of Tatsu for some very odd reason. Also I like all of the nice logo work you have been doing. What programme do you use to make them?

Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
DraytonMonkey Wrote:I like the look of this new coaster, It reminds me of Tatsu for some very odd reason. Also I like all of the nice logo work you have been doing. What programme do you use to make them?

Smile

Thanks for the comments drayton monkey, I use Photoshop cs2 and image ready for all of my image stuff. Logos, Sigs Ect
<off-subject a bit>
I just bought Photoshop CS2 Premium and was wondering why all the filters aren't on there? I can't even get the filter gallery to appear. I see it, but it's not active. Do you know anything about this Shaun?
</off-subject a bit>
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
beelitz Wrote:<off-subject a bit>
I just bought Photoshop CS2 Premium and was wondering why all the filters aren't on there? I can't even get the filter gallery to appear. I see it, but it's not active. Do you know anything about this Shaun?
</off-subject a bit>

Okay Im not shore but try the following.

[Image: 34eq.jpg]
[Image: untitledcopy2mt.jpg]
[Image: 11sy1.jpg]

If all fails try uninstalling and reinstalling. Sorry I cant be much help. Im still learning the program myself Smile
Quote:The video you have requested is not available.

the link is won't work
[Image: jag100banner.gif]
Contour Theme Park has released Splinters Promotion video.
You can download the video here.

Please Be Aware That It May Take Up To 20 Minutes To Download

Comments and suggestions allways welcome

Signed
Shaun Allsop
SA Productions manager.

Strange things Going on.......Click Here.

Signed
Shaun Allsop
SA Productions manager.
shaun allsop Wrote:Please Be Aware That It May Take Up To 20 Minutes To Download

Nah, only took me 2 minutes and 40 seconds to download. Anyway nice video.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
oh good lol

For those that are confussed like most peaple were on the atari forums.
the first video is the splinter video.
The second video is a teaser video for the new ride code named SW1
Hey Shaun, Thanks for the help; it worked. I just have to get that Lens Flare to work now. Nice Video by the way.
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU