Nintendo's Revolution gets a name change

Nintendo revealed on the 27th of April that the official name of its formerly codenamed Revolution system is Nintendo Wii.

: IGN: Introducing Nintendo Wii
: official website for Wii.

What do you think of the new name :?:
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
I think that they could have spelled it differently. I just hope all of us here aren't as immature as the peeps over at Atari Community. Seriously, I don't understand Nintendo's logic about what this name means. Or, at least the spelling could be different. If Nintendo means "We" as in all of us, why didn;t they spell it We. Anyway, being the Nintendo fan I am, I was extremely surprised that Nintendo revealed this before E3. But, whatever. I will still buy it. I don't care what the name is, its still gonna be awesome. And its gonna cost much less than those other next-gen consoles.
I like the name!! One of the few ones who like it actually...
[Image: sigsoaked5wv.jpg]
that's one heck of a controller.
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
Yup.

The Wii Remote frees you from cords and excessive, complicated buttons without sacrificing gameplay depth. The motion sensors contained within the Wii Remote and the Nunchuk controller add totally new interactions to existing games while opening doors for new genres. Wii makes your senses come alive!
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
^what!! why did you leave a big gap in between you post. your pressing enter too much Smile
[Image: jag100banner.gif]