Once in a lifetime!

Yeah I could....We have two weeks in the UK, with plenty of free time.

That would be so much fun to visit them since they have some cool rides.
i have held the rugby world cup and have been in the barcalona changing rooms, i have also ran the london marathonSmileSmile
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
On a late afternoon two buddies and I were at a lake fishing. We noticed a small black cloud off to the distance and just thought that it wasn't going to amount to anything so we continued fishing. Within 5 minutes that black cloud turned the entire sky black and we're standing on the pier looking at each other then decided it's time to leave. Before we made it to the truck, it started pouring! We're all in the truck then a gust a wind starts up. When we got on the 'backroad' leaving the lake, there were trees falling on the road blocking out exit. We were telling the driver to just punch, run over the trees, and that's what we did. We probably ran over about 15 trees. (keep in mind these weren't huge red-wood trees - and we were going about 20-30 mph). I remember hearing something off to the side of me and when I looked all I saw was multiple trees falling over at the same time. There was a tornado right beside us! We stopped at this house and banged on the door, nobody answered so we went back to the truck and honked the horn over and over until somebody came out. This old lady appeared and we told her that we needed shelter because there is a tornado out here. She said, and I quote, "Sorry, but I don't know yall!"
Anyways, we finally made it back to town in one piece and over heard on a police scanner that there was a tornado out by the lake. Being that close to a tornado without an exit from its' path I hope will only happen once in my lifetime. It was loud and scary to be within 50 yards from a tornado.
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU