Seasons Conclusion

The football season is now drawing to a close, after last weeks disapointment in the FA Cup, i can now look forward to seeing my team lift the Premiership trophy....HOPEFULLY this week.Boro are nearing the Final of the UEFA, and lets hope they can pull out a good result and go on to win it.Arsenal have also reached the final of the Champions League, and i know this sounds canny, but i NEED them to lose, so badly.Ill never hear the end of it from my workmates.I also hope that West Ham can beat Liverpool in the final of the cup, so much so, im prepared to lose 40 quid over it.The relegation battle is also hotting up, I think West Brom are almost certain to go down with Sunderland.....and i really hope Pompey can stay up seeing as there a Southern side(No bias to Northerners)anyone have any views?
Portsmouth to stay up! I like them and want them to do well.
I want arsenal to win champions league to shut spurs up! (hate them!)
I wan boro to win UEFA, but i am unsure if we will win tomorrow!
Chelsea to win Premiership and Liverpool to win FA cup

Smile
Now i know this is a tricky question, but do you like Jose Mourinho?
My view as a Chelsea Fan is.......i like the guy alot, hes got alot of mouth, and backs it up.I dont like it when he refuses to shake hands with other managers...i think thats wrong.His tactics of late have been questionable, but hes doing something right.I think Drogba, Essien, Del Horno and Geremi have got to go at the end of the season.
We'll have Geremi back!

I like JM, i thinks he is ok, but like you said i dont like it when he doenst shake hands or give an interview after a game if he looses (boro :winkSmile

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEND...AND WELL KEEP ON FIGHTING TO THE END....WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, NO TIME FOR LOSERS, COS WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS..........OFF THE WORLD.
lol..but for how long??? lol

i am pleased that coventry city reached their highest ever league finish since being relegated lolFrownFrown but the tide has turned and i think coventry city will do very well in coming yearsSmileSmileG-Man and Rct3x, i think you chelsea and boro will be playing against cov in 2 seasons time lmao if they play their cards rightWink (knowing me i have probably gynxed them now) lmao

[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX