Island P4XX-Updated 01/06/06

Island P4XX

There have been romours spouting all over the place claiming that plans for a man-made island to be constructed in the atlantic ocean, 78 miles west of purtugal, have been put forward to the local councils, the rumours say that on this island-Code-Named Island P4XX, costruction will take place on the largest, most popular and expensive entertainment resort the world has ever seen! the cost of the project, if true and if approved, would be somewhere in the region of 10-14 billion US dollars and would become the biggest global tourist attraction ever constructed, of course, this is only a wild rumour, so we at Neg-G corp. have to treat this news as a false rumour. Island P4XX, if approved(and if even real)would be a giant leap for the entertainment industrie. More on this as it happens and i hope to see you soon.

Yours Sinscerely,
Steve Tycoon,
Manager and Owner of
Neg-G Corperations
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
I like the name
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
Big Update!

the rumours have been confirmed and Island P4XX is to become a reality! Construction is already started and the island is set to be finished in a couple of days, i will be giving you updates every step of the way. My team have come back with good photos from yesterday and today, heres some picsSmile:

this is the site from yesterday:
[Image: 10wpmyg.jpg]

the island half finished, from this morning:
[Image: 10wqfsl.jpg]

the finished island, took this afternoon:
[Image: 10wqizd.jpg]

the island took earlier on tonight:
[Image: 10wqlv9.jpg]

Let us here at Neg-G Corp. know what you think of the project, we will be back soon with more updates.

thanks again,
Steve Tycoon,
Manager and owner of
Neg-G Corperations
-Island P4XX
Big update

a mysterious new island has been constructed just off the main island's coast, noone yet knows what it is, but it is being constructed at a heavy pace, let's see if you know.....

[Image: 10y4e1c.jpg]
[Image: 10y4e2s.jpg]
[Image: 10y4e80.jpg]
[Image: 10y4eag.jpg]

let us here at Neg-G Corp. know what you think of this new development, and what you think it is. Will be seing you very soon...

Thanks Again,
Steve Tycoon,
Manager and Owner of
Neg-G Corperations
-Island P4XX
I love it, This looks to be a very well thought out park and hopefully will have some great attention to detail.

Cant wait for the next update.
Great start
Update-Airstrip 50% + Bridge construction

Hello, and welcome to the latest update of Island P4XX, brought to you by Neg-G Corp. The mysterious extra island has infact turned out to be an airstrip for guests to get to and from the resort
       the airstrip is about half done with a few more things to be added, Meanwhile, a bridge is being constructed, connecting the airport with the main island, construction has been fast and we here at Neg-G corp. cant keep up with construction, but my team did manage to get some pics from the company chopper, here are the pics:

[Image: 110ls7m.jpg]
[Image: 110lyyf.jpg]
[Image: 110lz68.jpg]

Let us here at Neg-G Corp. Know how you feel about Island P4XX, we would love to here from you and we will be back with more updates soonSmile

Many Thanks,
Steve Tycoon,
Manager and Owner of
Neg-G Corperations
-Island P4XX
WOW

Thats all I can think of to say
Is that an airport :?: Cool got to keep my eye on this thread.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
Big Update

the project's progress report tells us that the airport is 75% done and the bridge is now completed, construction has been going at a rapid pace and will soon move on to the main island where there is rumoured to be 4 luxury hotels planned, all with their own private swimming pool, anyway, we are getting ahead of ourselves, lets see what is going on so far:

the newly constructed bridge
[Image: 111jajt.jpg]

the almost-finished airport
[Image: 111jar8.jpg]

more pics of the bridge:
[Image: 111jb44.jpg]
[Image: 111jc77.jpg]

At Night:
[Image: 111jds9.jpg]
[Image: 111jdz6.jpg]

All of us here at Neg-G Corp. cant wait to hear from you and hope youll be back soonSmile

Many thanks,
Steve Tycoon,
Manager and Owner of
Neg-G Corperations
-Island P4XX
Excellent Work!!!!!!!

That Bridge is amazing.
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU