as a start

i know but remember what i said ill start the thing on the 26th
so what was the point of staring this thread if you wasnt going to do anything untill the 26th

I dont want to sound harsh but at the moment all you seem to be doing is trying to get your post count up.

I hope your plans turn out great but rember theres no point staring a thread if theres nothing to see or disscuss.

Just my thoughts.
i said id start it on the 26th right at the begining
of the thread and i started the thread to tell people wat i was going to do

[EDIT] if forgot to add tomorrow ill make a new thread for the project(this one was just to spread news)
Well I'm looking forwards to this fireworks show. I did make a park specifically for fireworks which I called the MixMaster Arena which was a huge island with firework mortar thingys and lasers everywhere. I started making a show to My Spirit Will Go On by Dragonforce (which is almost 8 minutes long) and I got about a minute into it before my whole computer crashed and I restart it from factory settings. So I lost the park and the show. It's a shame, cause I had lasers that flashed in time to the music and everything... I'll see if I can make another and I'll post it in a new thread.
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
please keep your projects in one thread only also please don't double post just edit you last one Wink

thanks
[Image: jag100banner.gif]
I love the layout of the fireworks' launch sites.... look very much like a CPU Wink
ive uploaded a video of the firework show so far, its in the download area