Kazko Point - The Boardwalk Has Begun!

ATTENTION: Click on the images below to enlarge!

[Image: KazkoPoint1.png]

Kazko Point
This summer, be ready for plenty of thrills and chills in an all new amusement park, brought to you by the person who brought you SeaMoon Resort and Belloman's Beachside Estates...

This summer, expect a whole new factor of fear, a whole new level of thrills, and a whole new meaning of fun. This summer, be ready for a brand new park. This summer, prepare for Kazko Point. Located in Northern Ohio on Lake Erie, Kazko Point is almost entirely surrounded by water.

A whole new factor of fear has arisen when the new meaning of fear returns. Yes, I am talking about Fear Factor: Returns. Taller, faster, and more fear-quenching than ever before, Fear Factor: Returns is sure to fill that thrill rush that you have been longing for oh so long.

But Fear Factor: Returns is only one of many coasters. So far, there are 5 coasters, and over 20 attractions. There are already 3 food courts, ready to fill that hunger. There is already 1 pool complex and 2 animal structures. And Kazko Point has just begun.

Today I proudly present to you the first ever photos of Kazko Point, after months of preliminary work has been done. The park is only half full, as you can easily tell in the photos.

[Image: MainEntrance.png]

Main Entrance
As you can tell, the entrance to the park has just begun, although the actual "entrance" part is complete. Guests get welcomed to Kazko Point through the ticket booths, and off onto Independence Way they go.

[Image: IndependenceWay.png]

Independence Way

Indepence Way is the main path from the front to the back of the park. Indepence Way will eventually be bustling with shops and rides, but currently, there is only one shop and some rides off of Independence Way - the other half of the park hasn't quite been worked on yet!

[Image: Skyhawk.png]

Skyhawk

A thrilling woody at the front of the park is ready to welcome you into a day filled with fun, thrills, chills, fear, and excitement! Enjoy the good times of riding a nice woody that you'll want to ride over and over again!

[Image: Fireball.png]

Fireball

Fireball is an amazing suspended coaster right on the edge of Fear Central. Blaze through the air on this exciting one-of-a-kind coaster!

[Image: FearCentral.png]

Fear Central

Get to the center of fear at Fear Central! X and Fear Factor: Returns are just some of the things that can scare the patooty out of you and still manage to give you the thrills you've been waiting for. The giant ferris wheel gives you a perfect view of the park, and the shouts and screams of the guests shooting through the air at top speeds to the height of fear, and then returning down to earth again. Get to the center of fear and feel the adrenaline rush you've been waiting for.

[Image: WestWoodX.png]

West Wood and X

Be sure to ride our amazing woody in Fear Central as well as X, an amazingly enjoyable and thrilling extended coaster that goes up and over West Wood, and twists and turns through most of that side of the park, almost all the way up to Skyhawk!

[Image: ThePoint.png]

The Point

Just above Fear Central, The Point is the very point of the park, jetting out into Lake Erie. From the tip of Fear Factor: Returns, you can see the entire park, and the beauty of Lake Erie. Directly below The Point is a calming mini golf course to help you relax from all of the fun and thrills you've expereienced so far.

[Image: Nights.png]

Kazko Nights

Photos from all over the park, showcasing the night. The park shines in the night, with lights coming from all directions. Enjoy the nightlife of one of the largest parks made in RCT3 yet - and be sure to enjoy the thrills and chills that are sure to run through your spine when visiting Kazko Point.

Fear Factor: Returns at Kazko Point

Feel the fear unlike ever before through our overview of the park so far and an on-ride video! Get up close and personal with Kazko Point!

This video is 3 minutes and 44 seconds long. There are 3 sizes available: Large ( 50MB ), Medium ( 20MB ), and Small ( 5MB ). You can either click on the televisisions above for the size you want, or select the one you wish to download below:

Large ( 50MB )

Medium ( 20MB )

Small ( 5MB )

Special thanks to Jon Seitz (RCT3beat.com) for making all of the music (except for the first 15 seconds) as well as the sound effects near the end.

Be sure to turn up your volume!!
Click Images to Enlarge

[Image: logo.png]

Independence Way Rennovation

The rennovation of Independence Way has begun, as well as additional construction of new rides and shops! The new Independence Way really captures the feeling of red, white, and blue - see for yourself, at the first part that was rennovated - Complete Insanity!

Complete Insanity

[Image: CompleteInsanity1.jpg]

The recently rennovated Complete Insanity captures the spirit of red, white, and blue, with colored paths, flowers, railings, and tent coverings.

[Image: CompleteInsanity2.jpg]

Guests eagerly await their ride on Complete Insanity, under the new queue tent.

[Image: CompleteInsanity3.jpg]

The regular night lamps haven't come in yet - they're on backorder - so construction workers put in some heavy duty lights that we have hundreds of leftover around the area to light up the night at Complete Insanity!

[Image: CompleteInsanity4.jpg]

The rennovation of Independence Way is also the beginning of our light the night project, bringing light to the large roller coasters that previously were left in the dark, such as Skyhawk, which you see here.
You're using Custom Scenery? Looks really nice!!
i saw this on the atari forums, too, i think. anyway, it looks really good. :2thumbsup:
[Image: rctamircasigbb7.th.jpg]
Chickenselects3 Wrote:You're using Custom Scenery? Looks really nice!!
Yes, and it turns out to be working fairly well so far Wink

Thanks Smile
That is amazing. Does it lag?
[Image: rctzmainpicsig5cn.png]
My Website! www.rctzone.co.nr

My theme parks:
Space World
Golf
DaDude Wrote:That is amazing. Does it lag?
Well, for the most part it doesn't, but for this new ride that I'm building (shh, it's an indoor dark ride that isn't finished yet), it lags a lot - I'll definately suggest that no one rides that one when I release the park Tongue The rest of the park doesn't lag too much, at least, on my computer.
[Image: boardwalk.png]

The Kazko Point Boardwalk

Recently there has been some MASSIVE projects happening, especially right next to Fear Central - The Boardwalk! After several days of intensive digging, the construction crew has filled the extension to Lake Erie and has begun construction of one of the centerpieces of shopping and fun (other than Independence Way, of course)!

Moonberry Adventures is happy to provide you with three photographs of what's going on!

[Image: Boardwalk1.jpg]

The Waterliner Diner shines in the night, right next to The All-American Roller Coaster, which is completely over water!

[Image: Boardwalk2.jpg]

The Waterliner Diner in the day, still waiting for the swarms of peeps to arrive and enjoy the "Best Food" possible! Kazko Point was awarded the "Best Food Award," among others, before it's Grand Opening!

[Image: Boardwalk3.jpg]

The All-American Roller Coaster awaits the guests, right next to the beginnings of the Boardwalk...

Remember that construction has JUST began, so a lot of things like landscaping, as well many of the shops and boardwalk, aren't quite there yet - but they shall arrive soon enough!

Sadly, due to the extensive work that has been done, the construction workers are demanding a vacation, threatening strike unless they get it! So, on Wednesday, July 5, 2006, until Sunday, July 23, 2006, the Kazko Point construction crew is taking a vacation, with work beginning immediately after return Wink

(this means I'm going on vacation for the dates above Tongue)
.......wow.......
thats all I can say lol, this looks amazing so far! I can't wait to try it out myself, and once again, I've been inspired to make a park lol, if I actually work on it, maybe I'll upload it here Wink
[Image: rocketknightsigcopy.jpg]
Image was too large (taller than 110px) - please read the terms of service.
That looks amazing. I can't wait for it.
I'm Back! Now to find the rum...