+ Corkscrew (5 mins)
+ Hex (0 mins)
+ RITA (SRQ 15 mins)
+ Spinball (SRQ 6 mins)
+ Rapids (10 mins)
+ Duel (0 mins)
+ Oblivion (10 mins)

I think that it was it any way. Q times may be 1 or 2 minutes off :P

Pretty good day really, wasnt too busy, but there were a few school trips on (loads of coachs)

Cheers Smile
Those are some pretty quick queue times! The shortest I've ever queued for Spinball is about an hour cause it usually breaks down loads. And queuing for that long with the 'Woohoo! What a ride' frequently interupting it gets annoying.

I shall be going to Alton Towers some time next week on a weekday do hopefully the queue times will be even shorter...
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
Lol!

Spinball broke down today. We went on SRQ, i had just got off, my brother was mid course, and my dad was just to leave the station, when i heard, "Sorry, we are experiencing technical difficulties". My brother went into the break run, sat next to some random spanish people, lol!

We waited about 10 mins, then it started again. My dad hates Spinning rides, so it was a good laugh!

Well its off peak for the next 3 or so weeks, so ques shouldnt be that long Smile
My trip is booked for early September.....ill be staying overnight in the Hotel, as its roughly a 4 hour+ Journey from where i live.I dont have to worry about entrance costs either......the Joys of Annual passes.Id recomend these to anyone with a fetish for theme parks. £85.Ive been Thorpe 5 times this year, so ive made my money back and more.
I was considering getting one! Also, if you buy it on a visit to the park, you get a refund on the park entrance fee - BONUS!

I think i might get one when i can drive Smile
I will probably get an annual pass for Alton Towers soon. I only live about an hour away (30 mins if there isn't much traffic). Everyone will be watching the World Cup around now, so it is the perfect time to go to theme parks...
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
Lucky dogs. I live in the south of England :l And my mum's terrified of the rides so I'll never be able to go Biggrin
I might be able to go sometime but I still would prefer to go to six flags orlando. Smile
[Image: 2yowokk.jpg]
[deleted]