Clacton World of Adventures, New for this season, The Rock!

Yes this is another great park from Drayton Monkey, after he takes a short break from managing Colourful Country he decided with his new team "Ultimate laser explosion battle coaster building squad Extreme" to build a new park. It's based around a fair idea but it has been bought by a small family and they are restoring it. Drayton Monkey and his team went to see what was happening.

[Image: logo.jpg]

That's the park's new logo and yes we think it's crap too, But a new one is on it's way!

[Image: 1.jpg]

The park has a new log flume that has taken two seasons to build. It has 5 drops, 2 of which are backwards and the other three really do pack a punch. Literally riders have been complaining of whiplash.

[Image: 2.jpg]

We decided to head onto the observation tower to take some shots. Do you like them?

[Image: 3.jpg]

Quite a good selection of rides, the park has already vowed that omething Big is coming but we are not sure what.

[Image: 4.jpg]

Yeah it's a lovely shot of the tower!

[Image: 5.jpg]

I just love this side.

Any thoughts. I want to know which project to continue. This one or the other one, please post feedback!

[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
Liking it so far!

But you need a larger variety of trees, i normally have +5 types.
IMG: http://i13.tinypic.com/34sl1qh.jpg
Looks good.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
New logo Revealed!

[Image: logo2.jpg]

And rumours have been spreading about a new Coaster and a new intense flat ride.

(Just in case you didn't know I have made this a RCT3 only non expansion pack park, so far it's been a sucess but I am going to try to not add anything from any of the expansions)

Also I may post a download soon, it depends alot of the park is empty.

Smile
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
Yes here's another update from the park, hopefully I will be able to get you some more but the park's management are makintg some Big changes, read on to find out.

[Image: 1.jpg]

This season the park decided to install some new attractions, they also have said that they want to become more family friendly, so may I introduce the new Jellicopters, presented by Nestle and Fruit Pastles and The Flundering Ferry.

[Image: 2.jpg]

Rumours have been spreading about the departure of the circus. Many believe that due to low visitor rates the ride will be shut.

[Image: 3.jpg]

After saying they wanted to be family friendly they then added this, a new coaster from intamin that bounces you around and gives you a good headache. Riders have claimewd that it is unrideable, and the park have made few alterations.

[Image: 4.jpg]

This is a nice onride shot I thought it would be good to end now.

[Image: logo.jpg]

Anyone for a new name?

Smile
World of Adventures sounds better than Fair. Fair is just boring...
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
Hey....thats really coming on Drayton.
I like the logo. Altogether the park looks great. I give it 6 out of 10.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true