Dragonforce Firework Park Thingy

[Image: 6cda5007232984504f27a7e24753cc6a04e6.jpeg]

I've got quite bored of making standard parks, so I thought I'd try something a little different. This picture above is the Dragonforce (a power metal band) logo. So I have decided to make a Dragonforce theme park. This will not be any ordinary park, however... here is an overhead plan of what it shall look like:

[Image: 239de778587164f442a4933d7a39bb5d0eba.jpeg]

1) This will be a low cliff on one side of a big valley. This is where fireworks shows will take place. I plan to have morters, lasers and firework launchers all the way along this cliff to make one of the biggest fireworks shows ever...
2) This will be a volcano, with fireworks and stuff coming out of it.
3) The Dragonforce lake! In the bottom of the valley I am going to attempt to make this logo by altering the landscape to make a huge lake/river/water sort of thing. This will probably be the hardest part. Oh well...
4) Castle walls either end of the valley.
5) The higher cliff opposite the volcano and fireworks will be where the rides go. Expect some big coasters...
6) The car park.
7) The concert area. Basically a big stage thingy in front of a large paved area.

I'll update with some pics of the Dragonforce lake later on today...

EDIT: The colours on the plan are just to make it look better. They won't be the actual colours of the park. Just incase you got confused...
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
This has to be one of the coolest projects I've seen to date. I'm just going to put my Dragonforce CD on

Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
/\ lol
IMG: http://i13.tinypic.com/34sl1qh.jpg
Here's some early screenshots of the Dragonforce lake. You'll just have to imagine that the water around the letters isn't there. So far I've only done most of onfor, which has taken me a couple of days...

[Image: 91450f414b6196584967b57b65ecd942d0a7.jpeg]

The same view at night...

[Image: 83ffd3c90d0240c441d78fb6a0f8fc9d34e5.jpeg]

...and a view from ground level...

[Image: 344b21b19e64eef846a98e6e071c9db651d2.jpeg]

More to come soon...
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
Looks Cool so far, I like the way that the Dragonforce logo is so accurate. I am so pleased that you did Dragonforce and not some chavy crap
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
great one mate
my show is about 50% finished and its got a few new fireworks
good going it looks excellent i agree with drayton monkey its good you didnt do chave sh**e. i would have liked a rage against the machine park personaly, but good going.
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7000/...urevv2.jpg[Image: timosigniturevv2.th.jpg]
wow, Great way to do some terrian forming Smile
This is different, I like what I see.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
i like different....any idea whats going in it yet?