"The Park Time Forgot" Help!

Hallo! I've recently left school so I decided for my holiday to make a new park a project. The name is pretty crap at the momment, but could change. I usually only do the scenarios, but I'm trying to make my own park.

I'm not exactly too good at making parks, though I've just bought "Wild!" and finging it great help for when I'm altering land.

Anythoughts and suggestions about rides/coaster/land?

Here is my first ideas so far:
[Image: lost1.jpg]
[Image: lost2.jpg]
I like the entrance building. I think you've used a few too many of those bush things though. Maby some other different sorts of foliage mixed in? Just that it looks a bit boring at the moment... Also, have you downloaded any custom scenery? Cause Marnetmar's rocks would also look good...
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
Maybe a zoo would look great in this park.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
Here are a few ideas.

1. Try getting rid of the fire off of the rooves, when you go to a real theme park you'd be a bit afraid if there was fire on the entrance, altough it's quite common at Thorpe Park with all of the chav problems.

2. Make the path bit at the end a bit bigger and add some theming, perhaps dinosaurs?

3. Add a 2x1 Billboard with your park's logo on on top of the entrance.

Those are my thoughts anyway!

Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness