How much.....

Ok, I give you a word and make a sentence using it as many times as you can (until you get bored!)

Eg.

Baloon

Yesterday i bought a baloon, and the baloon escaped from my hands where i had several more baloons and flew off into the sky this baloon did and......

Ok lets start with Pizza! When somebody does that then they can give a new word.
IMG: http://i13.tinypic.com/34sl1qh.jpg
Today I went to Pizza Hut for a pizza flavoured flavoured pizza, with pizza shaped peices of pizza sprinkled on top of the pizza to make it look more like a pizza, and strangely enough it tasted like pizza.

Next word: lemons!
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
I spent the whole afternoon sucking lemons while drinking lemonade made from 100% real lemons, under my lemon coloured parasol.

It started to rain, so went indoors for lemon sorbet ice cream and lemon sherbert sticks, and quietly enjoyed eating all my lemoney flavoured foods while watching Lemony snicketts a series of unfortunate events on Sky Movies.

Next word: Badger
[Image: banner.png]

Member Of The Month: March 2006
Once upon a time there was a badger called Badger, who with his badger friends, who were called Badger, Badger, Badger and Badger went to fid some more badgers who were also called Badger, but one of the badgers, who was called Badger, got eaten by a badger eating badger called Badger. The end.

Next word: Spoon
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
i bought a wooden spoon from the spoon shop but wanted a metal spoon but just kept the spoon i had cuz i had metal spoons at home, but sometimes when i play football i spoon the ball over the crossbar like a spoon, but i cant help spooning it can i, are you a spoon?

next word: rct3x!
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
RCT3x was a forums that had tons of RCT3x members, and it was really cool. But RCT3x Forums closed and the RCT3x members had to leave RCT3X because RCT3X closed. So the members of RCT3x left RCT3x and joined RCTgo. The RCT3X forums link leads to the RCTgo site with the old RCT3X members. There are still downloads in RCT3X from the RCT3x members. RCTgo has this RCT3X archive thingymabober that contains what I think things posted from RCT3X members when they were still at RCT3X. There's this guy in the forums named rct3x :P.
------------------------------
Next word: conquistador (Note that this is one of the least used words in the English language. :P)
3TCR is RCT3 backwards! :P
Rewnis12299:RCT3 & NoLimits
Check out Lighthouse Pier!
Once there was a conquistador called Conquistador. Conquistador loved to talk to his conquistador friends, Conquistador, Conquistador, Conquistador, Conquistador, and Conquistador. Conquistador decided to have a conquistador battle between him and Conquistador (the second Conquistador.) Conquistador lost and Conquistador won so Conquistador conquistadorly (is that a conquistador word?) had a happy conquistador ending and conquistadorly rode with his horse, Conquistador, into the conquistador sunset.

Next word, waffle!
Me? I use Dove soap to make MY napalm.
OK here is the cereal part of my sig.
I'm playing ROBLOX and I liek wafflez. :3
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2088]
I am not really a fan of waffles because waffles don't taste like waffles should be, but waffles are waffles. I have a pack of Belgian Waffles in my pantry along with many other waffle company's waffles. I have a waffle cooker that cooks waffles, and it also cooks grilled cheese sandwiches though the waffle maker was actually meant for waffles. Over at a lot of hotels (especially Days Inn) they sell free waffles (and wifi). Hey! Waffles and Wi-Fi both start with a W like the word waffle :P. Waffles taste dry even though you put Eggo Syrup (which was meant for waffles), that's a reason I don't like waffles. When I was little, I watched Catscratch and there was this character named Waffle. Also when I was little, I watched Invader Zim, and there was this episode when Gir served Zim waffles. I have seen blubbery waffles, raisin waffles, and many other kinds of waffles. Waffles have these box craters in them to make a waffle stand out from other things like pancakes, cakes, and other non-waffle things. There's this song called "Do you like waffles?" , and it goes like this : Do you like waffles? Yeah I like waffles...
etc. Overall, I do not like wafflesAngry!
Next word?
Me? I use Dove soap to make MY napalm.
OK here is the cereal part of my sig.
I'm playing ROBLOX and I liek wafflez. :3
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2088]
Oh... pencil is the word