Cedar Point

Me and 3 of my friends are finalising arrangements for a trip to Cedar Point this time next year, i love this park, and ive never been there.....YET.Were gonna be putting our deposits down in Setember/October time.The G Force Junkie is coming home.......to the Mecca of themeparks.So any of you that would like to meet up, and are pretty local.Give me a tinker..........Thorpe Park!!!, yeahhhh right.Im going to a place with 100ft 200ft 300ft AND 400ft coasters......beat that Tussauds.Bet you cant!!!
Lol Smile

Im currently planning a trip to New Jeresy to visit Six Flags GA and possibly Cedar Point via Niagra Falls!

Have fun G Force, bet ya cant wait!
Cedar Point one of the greatest park ever made.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
I thought you would of Visited Six Flags Magic Mountain Rob, seeing as it aint that far consdering.its also second best to Cedar Point.But the chance to Ride kingda Ka and Nitro, is just to good to pass.
Isnt SFMM over the west coast?

CP and SFGA are east/central east arent they?
SFMM is in the LA Area....im not to knowledgable about New Jersey, for some reason i thought it was more to the west coast, but could be wrong, i know Cedar Point, is deffiniately East Coast approx, it near Lake Michigan.
New Jersey is right next to new york g-man lol(i have been doing my school and homeworkWink)wow, cant believe ur goin without me, im heart-brokenFrownFrownFrownWink(u think theres room in the suitcase for me?Wink)lol i have always wanted to go to cedar point, the king of themeparks, and hey, when you go, that "record-breaking", "Maverick" coaster will be completed and no doubt a few more attractions will be on the way...

Good Luck, not that u need it you very lucky ****lmao bring back pics n post them on the siteSmileSmileSmile

Best wishes and have a great time
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
It wont be till June next year, so still along time to wait.
Make sure you take a camra and post some good pics Smile
A digital one springs 2 mind...