Willbury Park

Willbury Park is a new theme park set on the outskirts of Leicester near to the Space Centre. The park has recently been bought for devopement by an investor. This investor wants to remain annonamous but they sayt they will take the park into their "Chain" and hearts quite merrily.

Usually at this point I show half a dozen images of the park and tell you about construction, not thsi time though we have put all of the screenshots into a video for you to see. It's quite short (30 seconds) and has music from RCT3Beat.com

Find it Here

Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
Hmmmm..... not to sure about the music... that spirally sort of looking coaster looked good...
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
Looks okay scary music though! .... Too sugary!
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7000/...urevv2.jpg[Image: timosigniturevv2.th.jpg]
Thanks for that. This morning I recieved an advert fro the park, here it is. I scanned it in earlier!

[Image: Brochure.jpg]

and the logo

[Image: logo.jpg]

Smile
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
Here's a quick update for you!

[Image: logo.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg]