R. Forrest's New Park

Hey everybody, i've started this new park... made 2 coaster and some stuff, but i'm kind a stuck...

- so if someone wants to make something on it, then just tell me and i can make it downloadable!

Here's Some Screenshots:

Overview: 1st Coaster:
[Image: 160vcd5.jpg]

Station for the big coaster:
[Image: 160vfkk.jpg]

A spiral-thingy at the Mist-house:
[Image: 160vkg7.jpg]

An overbankes turn, with a thrill ride:
[Image: 160vndu.jpg]

The top op the Launch Hill:
[Image: 160vonl.jpg]

Say if you want more pictures!

That looks pretty good Smile

If your stuck, place a few more flat rides in there to fill up the spaces, as well as shops and stalls.

Also, try shaping the land into a mountain, valley or vista etc, and build a coaster around the land? It takes time, but looks good Smile

Keep it up.
[Image: banner.png]

Member Of The Month: March 2006
i like the coaster
[Image: sig-paradise.jpg]

"Reality is for those with no imagination."
Its looking great so far, Try adding some custom sceanery like the steel works for your coaster ect, You will defantly see a diffrence Smile
Great start! I think that the coaster needs some terraforming around it, though. And flat rides and shops are great ways to fill in empty space.
Thanks everybody...

- I Haven't given' up on it yet, but I just don't know how to move on with it... I Would like to do stuff with mountains and such, but everytime it try to I mess it all up... I'm not so good at building park (yet)

- But thanks for the advices, i'll add some shop and stuff next time i open RCT!
Nice start. I think more Scenery is needed in this park.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true