World of Warcraft - Lands of Azeroth

I've been playing around with the idea to create a park themed around one of my other favorite games...past-times.. World of Warcraft.  I've been playing warcraft games since the first one and absolutely love the premise and lore behind them.   The recent MMORPG game has taken up alot of my freetime over the last year so I decided what better way to continue my addiction but by having it spill over into another game.    So ladies and gentlemen I give you....

[attachment=196] <= (why can't I make this bigger? lol)

This park, themed around the fictional realms of Azeroth, will be sectioned into four unique realms based on the Eastern Kigndoms.    Visitors will enter through the mighty gates of Stormwind, the human capital of the world, and into the first realm of  Elwynn.  The second realm, Dun Morough, features the cold homelands of the dwarves.   The third realm, Lorderon,  is plagued with angered spirits and undead creatures.   And the forth realm, Stranglethorn, is a twisted thick jungle full of voodoo practices, pirate hideouts, and troll villages.

------

This is really just to get interest as the park is relatively new in production so, I'll put pictures up of production as soon as I have some.  I'm working on Stormwind at the moment, which has alot of structures so it's taking me a while.   Keep in mind as I post these, if you see anything that would benifit from a mod or add-on, let me know because at the moment I only have the base game + expansions.  
Sounds like an interesting idea... Although I would recommend downloading custom scenery before you begin. That way you won't have to redo anything... I personally have no interest in World of Warcraft whatsoever so I have no idea what custom scenery would be best... of course you could always download all of it... Get custom scenery from here or here.

In fact, you've inspired me to make a park based on my favourite game other than RCT3... which I won't reveal any info about until I have done some. Obviously that will mean I'll be working on about six parks at the same time as I currently have others planned too... oh well...
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
Sweet , can't wait to see what I've inspired you to do Nuclear Fish Smile .   THanks for the links as well.

Well here is my first screenshot.   It's not much but it's all I'm ready to show at the moment :P  

The bridge entrance to Stormwind, adorned with the heroes of men.  
[attachment=197]
That bridge looks nice :!:
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
Sounds like a cool concept! Can't wait to see more!
nice bridge Smile
[Image: sig-paradise.jpg]

"Reality is for those with no imagination."
Keep it u m8......keep going Gober, we need more posts from ya!
Thanks for the comments guys. I will try to post some more stuff tonight or tomorrow. I've gotten bogged down with work lately, so haven't gotten to work on it much but should be able to today.
your entrance to SW looks awesome, I hate WoW now and am glad I don't play it anymore but I'd be interested in seeing this park.
yeah fair play m8 keep it up and lets c some more ROLLERBOASTER!!!