Deuling Dragons

Dude my p on my key borde is screwed up the 411 is that my little bro spilt a mickflury on it...mmmmmmmmmmmmm mickflury LOL Oh I noticed that your loops need that strait away like on the real one(I dont have any pics right know but my best friend rode it and he said so)please fix I like Raptor
I dident see it at the time.Is the erson who made this recreation going to mae a new one(If not lease leave a download for us and dont deleat it)Have a good day(you to Draton Monkey.(Go Nuclear Fish)
Dangit my P wont work
colfer Wrote:Dude my p on my key borde is screwed up the 411 is that my little bro spilt a mickflury on it...mmmmmmmmmmmmm mickflury LOL Oh I noticed that your loops need that strait away like on the real one(I dont have any pics right know but my best friend rode it and he said so)please fix I like Raptor
I dident see it at the time.Is the erson who made this recreation going to mae a new one(If not lease leave a download for us and dont deleat it)Have a good day(you to Draton Monkey.(Go Nuclear Fish)
Dangit my P wont work

Righty oh, first of all I'm pleased to see you've carried over our little discussion on grammar. Please try to spell check your posts in word, or do what I always do and use the built in spell checker tool in Firefox.

Also I 6think I can safely say after Scotland left a while ago, I doubt he will be making a new recreation. However if you are so helpful with your tips, why don't you have a go at a recreation.

Oh yeah and why did you say Good Day to Nuclear Fish? Try to keep your posts on topic,

k,thnx
DraytonMonkey!

Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
I really like this scotland well done. Why is one of the pics so small? Also PLEASE dont triple post colfer!
[Image: 2v2d0uv.png]
Colfer... Great way to ruin a perfectly valid thread. Closing this as I see no use in keeping it open.
[Image: 7.jpg]