HI

Hi, as you can say my name is jack, i have just recently got the the games and are still learning the basics..... i have created a couple of parks, but none of them very good, please can you give me some tips about how to make good parks, Thanks, JackSmile
Welcome to here, Jack!
Greetings from the G-Man by the way......what youve asked is a tricky question.I work by the ethics, of what looks good mostly works.i always start by terraining the area with Mountains, Hills that sort of stuff.Having a flat piece of land is easy to build on but it doesnt quite do it for me.Planning always helps, even if you sketch on some paper the basic layout.Whatsmore, it might be an idea to look through the exchange area on the forum, and see what some of the other members have done...cos it always gives you ideas.Youve just started out on the game, so it may be an idea, to get to grips with the tools youve got.It takes a long time to do, but with time youll achieve what you want.If i can be anymore help, just PM me...and ill see what i can doSmile
[Image: sig-paradise.jpg]

"Reality is for those with no imagination."
hi and welcome
[Image: jag100banner.gif]
Hey Jack, welcome to RCT3X. We would like to see your parks. If you want you can make a post here---> Parks
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
Hey Jack!!

Welcome to RCT3X Smile Have fun here
Welcome to here!
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
Hi and welcome to the best rct3 forum ever.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
Haven't we been here b4:

http://forums.rct3x.net/showthread.php?tid=1961 :P

Never mind bud, welcome to the forums. Gamesonline is right, it is the best RCT3 forum ever.

- RC
[Image: banner.png]

Member Of The Month: March 2006
Lol, iv just noticed the 2 threads.

Merged!!! Kindof went wrong tho as i merged G Forces' post with Lizzies!

Welcome To RCT3X.